The Will Win (Last Stand) Thread

Hoping Slim will forgive my getting on his ******* thread...

Ayr 3.40 - Not So Sleepy 6/1 - (Tracker alert) I backed this at Goodwood last week in a much, much better race and he got no luck in running, finishing pulling a train. Won't mind the soft ground (been pishing down here this afternoon) and for me it's 6/1 he's trying. If he's trying he wins. Easily.

Ayr 4:45 FIRST BOMBARDMENT. 8/1. Gordon Elliot has taken over the training of this sprinter, and the horse has already been responsive, having finished a close up fourth at this track 2 days ago. That was his first start this season, so don't be put off by the quick reaapearrance. He cannot get much better handicapped than he is now and is being backed accordingly.

Last edited:
Hoping Slim will forgive my getting on his ******* thread...

Ayr 3.40 - Not So Sleepy 6/1 - (Tracker alert) I backed this at Goodwood last week in a much, much better race and he got no luck in running, finishing pulling a train. Won't mind the soft ground (been pishing down here this afternoon) and for me it's 6/1 he's trying. If he's trying he wins. Easily.

I have the power to move markets :lol::lol:

Not So Sleepy is into favouritism, best price 3/1. Hopefully that means the horse is trying rather than some cvnt manipulating the market!

Sorry folks but it looked to me like it wasn't there to win. I was suspicious about the betting in the first place and I didn't go in each-way (why would I do so on a thread titled 'Will Win'?) as I thought if it wasn't trying it would blow out but all the way up the straight I was not liking the ride I was seeing.

Time for me to get off Slim's ******* thread :(

Don't worry about Slim. He is in great form. The Irish Ladie's Hockey team came second in the world last week.

Sorry folks but it looked to me like it wasn't there to win. I was suspicious about the betting in the first place and I didn't go in each-way (why would I do so on a thread titled 'Will Win'?) as I thought if it wasn't trying it would blow out but all the way up the straight I was not liking the ride I was seeing.

Time for me to get off Slim's ******* thread :(

It was a good bet.

The run I'm on with racing bet is absolutely rancid. That's two in two days that have missed the break.

Back