The 'Will Win' Thread (Copy)

Carlisle 5:00 Bill D'Aron.

First time over fences, blinkers applied, upped in trip, a low rating to exploit. As a french bred, by Dom Alco, he should love soft ground. Fancied at Marble towers this one.

Take doubles figures and thank or crucify me afterwards. :)

Last edited:
Anyone who backs these tips over jumps, BetStars do faller (inc unseated rider) refunds up to £25.

Artrair being well supported.

Wealth warning Michael Bell/Jamie Spencer.

Probably due to stable tour comments.

Trainer Says:
He Is A Kodiac Colt Who Goes Well And He Is A Three Quarters Brother To Coulsty Who Was A Stakes Horse. He Is Due To Go To Windsor Or Leicester And He Will Go Close Wherever He Runs.

Looks one for the future was cantering then seemed to blow up.

Anyone notice the huge drift on looksnowtlikebrian..........opened 5/2 this morning drifted to 6/1 and within 15 seconds of them being off he's 20 on the machine..........Johnson sits out the back looked like he might get placed at best when the horse made a horrendous blunder......was he playing up before the race or something....very strange betting????

Gardens Of Babylon will win

Apologies the horse had been working on soft ground and going through it ok but that was very heavy and he just couldn’t quicken by the looks of it. Went 1/4 in running I think. It will be a race worth following I should think.

Looksnowtlikebrian is a strange one Tan, seen it about 3 or 4 times this year pulled out of races after being an overnight fancy. Grounds always heavy so no question on going. Don't really know what to make of it.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Back