This could get messy!!

If what he is trying to demonstrate that the rules are wrong and putting the question up for debate then fair dos. He is surely not trying to get one rule for himself alone.
His argument has some merit, how much I don't know enough to answer. If you think a rule is wrong then by all means say it.

O’Leary revealed yesterday that both sides met to discuss the issue and he said: “We felt there was no upside in fighting, or talking of appeals, and going to the High Court.”
The Turf Club chief-executive Denis Egan said: “They wanted clarification in terms of the non-runner rules and once we provided that, they decided to withdraw their appeal.”

I wonder does that mean you can pull your horses out on a Sunday as you declare on a Friday but not on a Tuesday as you declare on a Monday. Will be interesting to see how it works.

100% agree with Trefflich here -having seem him at a few low key meetings in Ireland I'd say he is at ease with himself.

No hes not

No way

Someone who picks unnecessary fights and cannot see life in perspective is not at ease with themselves regardless of whether he wears a "raincoat" (seriously???)

Charles Manson was apparently relaxed and had charm.

He pretty fcked up i reckon. and anyone who thinks they can judge by outside appearances hasnt got a clue

Last edited:
No hes not

No way

Someone who picks unnecessary fights and cannot see life in perspective is not at ease with themselves regardless of whether he wears a "raincoat" (seriously???)

He pretty fcked up i reckon. and anyone who thinks they can judge by outside appearances hasnt got a clue

Why the anger-I've overheard him in conversation enough times -I would distinguish between the man and the businessman.

No hes not

No way

Nothing wrong with someone standing up for what they believe to be right. You could apply a lot of your quote above to your posting style on here. I take it you are at ease with yourself?

Back