Thursday

That might be the case but the inconsistency of stewards across the country is absurd.

They didn't call an enquiry at Pontefract last week when a front runner's stall opened early in a sprint for gods sake.

How does that make the Dante form anything other than "all over the place" - you're agreeing that it's a poor guide for the relative merits of the horses involved!

I just mean if people actually thought the Dante form was worth anything, I feel they should have looked at the horses who didn't get much luck or weren't suited by how the race panned out.

Following those on the pace would lead to financial ruin as those who went close off it, done far better as they were never in with a chance.

That might be the case but the inconsistency of stewards across the country is absurd.

They didn't call an enquiry at Pontefract last week when a front runner's stall opened early in a sprint for gods sake.

Maybe they should get Richard Perham and Rishi to do a course on it :D

I had a negative hunch about Freemantle today....even more so after furlong. Leaders went off much too fast and he did well to finish where he did.

The final race looked a bit rough. A few of the jockeys should be lined up against a wall and shot for being plain stupid. A moderate pace and they hold up thier horses and get in each other's way. Desperate stuff. I got a decent run from Chiberta King but they need to get a bloke for Lasso The Moon. The girl Gannon is a 10lb penalty.

Lasso The Moon is a liability that will keep looking unlucky. I have a real downer on horses like him that shape well in difficult circumstances in maidens but then come up short when presneted with seemingly simple tasks in maidens.

Back