Tingle Creek meeting Saturday.

It is hard going for them isn’t it. I reckon Jonbon and co will need plenty of r&r after that.

Jonbon will need a long rest after that. Next race probably The Clarence House in mid January.

Pity there wasn't another couple of decent 2 milers around QMCC looks between the big 2 at this stage

Someone was 'having a go' at Nico/Jonbon on the walk in about not winning by much/so called superstar, along those lines, Nico said 'come and see him on another day not on that ground'. I thought that was very restrained.. I personally , if saying anything, would have said go forth and multiply. Could see he hated the ground, very 'deliberate' at the last two fences, particularly last, Nico almost pulling him up over it. Class will out but he clearly hated it.

Lorcan Williams very upset re Iceo, bless him.

Jonbon will need a long rest after that. Next race probably The Clarence House in mid January.

Pity there wasn't another couple of decent 2 milers around QMCC looks between the big 2 at this stage
Probably an improvement on his Schloer win but still has it to prove against his Arkle conqueror.

I am not convinced by along way we saw the best of Jonbon in the Arkle last season.

Nico never looked a 100% happy. He breatsted a couple of fences which didn't help

What really caught my eye is he came under pressure after 3 out and nico immediately changed hands and suddenly push had come to shove way too soon for a horse of his ability.

He looks a stronger horse this season and I think he'll make a better fist of things in March.

Last edited:
I reckon he just got outstayed in a stern test & needs to add wings to his growth.:)

Last edited:
The next at Cork should tell us how El Fabiola has progressed in what looks like an easy race for him.

Mind you when Jack Kennedy wins the first 3 races then hets beaten on the fav in the 4th by a horse with a 48.2 BSP anything can happen in this game

Last edited:
Watched the replay just now was actually the second fence a large piece of cloth came flying off him at the 2nd fence not the 3rd...obviously never effected the weigh in.....maybe his hanky LOL

Last edited:
Back