Tingle Creek?

• Thread starter Thread starter martin
  • Start date Start date
M

martin

Anyone know what the score is, or rather does anyone have an educated guess on Sandown this Saturday?

Will the race be rescheduled and if so where to?

I think Somersby is appealing e/w 12/1 especially if back at Sandown.

Last edited:
Don't know how straight he'll be but 14s about French Opera isn't the worst each way price ever. Surprised Petit Robin is shorter with some firms.

Maybe On...

I'm far from convinced this meeting will be lost. The BBC 5-day forecast offers rain and 4c for London on Saturday and there are tentative signs it will turn milder over the weekend.

I suspect Cooper will sacrifice Friday to give Saturday every chance and will just about get away with it.

Ignore. Eventually he'll get the message. The poor horse is in the wrong hands

True = that useless woman - Paul Nicholls would have got six Gold Cups out of Best Mate and heavens knows what he could have done with Edredon Bleu :rolleyes:

If Somersby does not finish in the three, (if race goes ahead at Sandown), I will do whatever the next person to post on this topic thread asks.

If Somersby does not finish in the three, (if race goes ahead at Sandown), I will do whatever the next person to post on this topic thread asks.

Vow to do whatever it takes to reconcile that beautiful thing that was Granger and Somersby's love affair!!

Last edited:
Ha ha will try.:) Remember, like Somersby, Twist Magic only got placed in the Haldon Cup last year before winning the Tingle Creek himself last season. Somersby has only been unplaced in 1 of his 11 career starts and 12/1 looks good if they go. I'll wait until a bit later in the week until I back him though, all things considered.

Last edited:
Talking of the Tingle Creek surely Master Minded has to win this . Twist hates the place I cannot understand why he has been entered . Somersby is looking like a G2 horse . Petit Robin may be best fresh but ran very poorly at the end of last season .

Rescheduled for December 12, Isi. Their e-news says that tickets, hospitality and restaurant bookings are 'still available' so off you go!

Can't ever remember backing the horse but does 10/11 not look huge for Master Minded? Should anything really get within 10 lengths or so?

Back