Tingle Creek?

• Thread starter Thread starter martin
  • Start date Start date
Beautifully focussed and balanced by Fehily throughout, produced perfectly. I watched in the stable staff canteen at Lingfield and everyone held their breath as they approached the last - "Gowannn now, Noel!" a couple cried. Perfect stride, perfect take-off, spot-on landing. The horse looked confident and happy, but the rider has to be, too, and there was no finer pair of hands to work in concert with MASTER MINDED than Noel today. The last jump was a joy to watch.

Last edited:
As good as MM was today, I still think Big Zeb is the one to beat in March. I don't think the quality of the field today was top class, Master Minded was entitled to win in that fashion.

JohnJ

Big zeb won't be within 10 lengths of him - I've never seensuch a good value 7/4 antepost bet.

I am on him ante-post a while back, but I cannot agree with this at all. Big Zeb is a more solid (but less brilliant) alternative.

I don't think yesterday told me very much. The main reason I backed him yesterday was because the oppo was shite.

I am on him ante-post a while back, but I cannot agree with this at all. Big Zeb is a more solid (but less brilliant) alternative.

I don't think yesterday told me very much. The main reason I backed him yesterday was because the oppo was shite.

The oppo was indeed not of the top order but he demolished them. I think the breathing op he has had has been completely under played in his performances this year. It had turned him inside out - was never a huge fan - a little begrudging of his previous performances and half felt vindicated last season but have fallen hook line and sinker for him this year - I am convinced the breathing op has enabled him to regain his previous brilliance!! I cannot see anything bar a mishap getting in his way now.

Back