Today`s Cards

Euronymous

Senior Jockey
Some decent races across three cards today.

Alessandro Volta - Laid at 2.32 in the 15.10 at Lingfield. I`ve already mentioned this animal in the Derby thread. He shouldn`t even be favourite for this.

Blue Bajan - Backed @ 9.4 in the Swinton @ Haydock. I had him in the Festival where he seemed outclassed (although he ran on well once beaten) I liked the horse on the flat and feel this summer ground will bring the best out of him. Also played @ 3.1 on the place market.

I was impressed with By Command last time. Looks a very nice horse.

Alessandro Volta does nothing for me but he was very well backed for the Derby earlier in the week.

Silver Suitor looks an all in job against has beens and never will be's in the 3.20 at Ascot. It will be bread and water for me for a while of that is turned over.

Mous of Men won two weeks ago at Sandown on his first outing since being transferred to the Pipes and I expect Openditch to do the same at Haydock today.

Originally posted by Grey@May 10 2008, 12:52 PM
Mous of Men won two weeks ago at Sandown on his first outing since being transferred to the Pipes and I expect Openditch to do the same at Haydock today.
Mous of Men has run twice for David Pipe, Grey. He ran very moderately the first time, although he may have needed time to acclimatise to his new regime.

I've these today.

Liberate ew in the 1.25 at Haydock.

Laa Rayb ew in the Victoria Cup.

Diamond Tycoon in the listed 7f event at Haydock.

So that's three you can cross off.

Well done Venusian!

In the absence of Curtain Call I don't fancy any of the Lingfield Derby Triallers that much!
It's sad for Lingfield they haven't had a better turnout for the race, after all the course is the most like Epsom and I wish trainers would support it a bit more - but no doubt owners prefer a day out at Chester or York :rolleyes:

That was a really heart-warming win for Clive cox's Miracle Seeker - who's half-sister to Katchit!
What must she be worth I wonder? Would love to see run well in the Oaks, Clive truly deserves a Classic win or place - no nicer nor more trustworthy trainer in racing

Originally posted by betsmate@May 10 2008, 03:50 PM
That was a taking performance by Sabana Perdida. One to watch for over the summer.
It's a pity Emma Ramsden wasn't looking more closely; oops!!

Originally posted by rorydelargy+May 10 2008, 02:07 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (rorydelargy @ May 10 2008, 02:07 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Grey@May 10 2008, 12:52 PM
Mous of Men has run twice for David Pipe, Grey. He ran very moderately the first time, although he may have needed time to acclimatise to his new regime. [/b][/quote]
Cheers Rory, I'll might have to back Openditch again next time out!

Back