Today's Racing

Surely this is the worst saturday of the year - dreary racing over jumps and a jumped up AW card of little real interest buttressed by some ropey jumping cards.

Bring on the Lincoln !

Today's AW racing was littered with non-triers - and that was just the televised races, including the Winter Derby. I couldn't believe what I was seeing.

The first two in the bumper impressed me with the 2nd obviously best at the weights but the winner looked to have a bit in hand.

The juvenile handicap winner also looked decent IMO. No superstar probably but will win a few races if well placed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Today's AW racing was littered with non-triers - and that was just the televised races, including the Winter Derby. I couldn't believe what I was seeing.

Couldn't see any non triers saw a few that ran on after getting behind wouldn't call them non triers kingsgate choice,alutiq and brasos rebellious guest non which were good enough on the day...kingsgate choice probably biggest eyecatcher!

Surely this is the worst saturday of the year - dreary racing over jumps and a jumped up AW card of little real interest buttressed by some ropey jumping cards.

Bring on the Lincoln !

No more mundane than all the other Saturdays from the end of January to the Festival, really.
Cheltenham is a curse.

Back