G

Gearoid

Cheltenham Day 1

130 Gilgamboa 12/1 (PP)
2.40 Ackertac 25/1 & Wrong Turn 18/1
3.20 My Tent Or Yours 4/1
5.15 Art Of Logistics 10/1 & Festive Affair 16/1

Easily found on Twitter.

If you want to back any of these don't do it now wait until 9am tomorrow and spread it between a few firms to get a decent bet on. A few firms may hold 4/1 MTOY a bit longer.

Last edited:
Wrong Turn 18/1 -

I was keen on Wrong Turn myself, but Gary O'Brien just gave him a negative on ATR. Saying Ruby has no ride in the race, could easily do 10st 6lbs but is not riding. He sees that as a negative. Just thought that was interesting....

This is only the first joker played in the market. The morning market could look VERY different.

Wrong Turn 18/1 -

I was keen on Wrong Turn myself, but Gary O'Brien just gave him a negative on ATR. Saying Ruby has no ride in the race, could easily do 10st 6lbs but is not riding. He sees that as a negative. Just thought that was interesting....

thought it strange myself, but maybe carberry was booked until he got injured the other day - mullins took over then and gave gallant oscar a cracking ride, so maybe it's his reward, plus if ruby has turned it down it's probably because it's fallen a couple of times and he doesn't want to risk being too sore to do the fly justice.

Maybe he doesn't want to run a hurly-burly handicap with no obvious chance just before HF and Quevega.

"run a hurly-burly handicap with no obvious chance"

That's what I'm getting at Bar. Ruby is the hungriest **** out there.....
If he thought it could win he would be riding it.

Just puts me of backing him.

Brian cooper stated that art of logistics struggles to walk on soft ground and his last runs should be ignored! Believes there is improvement to come and this is his best outside chance of the festival,

Ruby didn't ride on Sunday and has been noticeably picking and choosing his mounts lately - a striking feature of Irish cards - clearly with a view to avoiding a daft injury. A few years ago, he'd be on Wrong Turn but this week revolves around tomorrow and he's not gonna get involved in that race unless he's riding one for his boss.

That said, can't see Wrong Turn being good enough at all

Cheltenham Day 1

130 Gilgamboa 12/1 (PP)
2.40 Ackertac 25/1 & Wrong Turn 18/1
3.20 My Tent Or Yours 4/1
5.15 Art Of Logistics 10/1 & Festive Affair 16/1

Easily found on Twitter.

If you want to back any of these don't do it now wait until 9am tomorrow and spread it between a few firms to get a decent bet on. A few firms may hold 4/1 MTOY a bit longer.

Any word on Wednesdays yet?

Back