Top uk information

Slim being a wanker and you f**cking off are conditions that can exist at the same time. Sling your hook.

Took you 4 years to demonstrate your cuntedness and embarrass yourself and to be fair that’s pretty impressive - I normally manage it immediately - so I’m keen to hear your information. But can I have the 20/1 tip rather than the levels please ?

Bunch of ******* hooligans

I know what your thinking, did Slim fire all his foul mouth shots or has he a few left

Since he has a vocabularly like a 44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world,

and could blow your head clean off with his tongue.

I'd think again before continuing to mouth off

So I ask you, do you feel lucky? well do ya punk?" :mad:

Top Tipster,

I saw your original post yesterday and decided to hold off on a comment in order to be constructive but I see things have taken a turn in the meantime and, I have to say, I'm not surprised.

Firstly, you've been on here long enough to know that tipsters who ask for money are not well received, nor is anyone who suggests links to people or sites that ask for money.

Secondly, your own record of posting tips probably wouldn't set the heather on fire otherwise more people would have read your previous posts, thanked you and encouraged you to keep up the good work, even knowing next to nothing about South African racing themselves. Think of the positivity on here towards Irish Stamp and Bachelors Hall in respect of their own areas of expertise.

Thirdly, if you really are a regular reader of this forum you would know that it is not short on knowledgeable people as well as people with genuine contacts willing to share top information for free. I would say 90% of forum contributors on here are more than able to work out who is genuine in their intent and who is perhaps "less so", if I can put it like that.

But, importantly, one way to make sure you turn the forum against you is ask for money for tips. Anyone who does so can expect to be given short shrift.

That you couldn't see the response coming doesn't speak well for your perception.

When the response did come, you could have realised you'd made a mistake, offered an apology and shown some humility by putting up a string of tips for free that showed a better than 50% strike rate at odds of 2/1 or more. That way you might have got a few of the quieter ones onside. You might even have got Slim to contact you privately.

I'm not going to say you got the response you deserved. People on here can be brutally forthright in their opinions but, as I said, you should really have seen it coming.

I wish you well in your sales venture, hopefully elsewhere.

:)

Last edited:
Top Tipster,

I saw your original post yesterday and decided to hold off on a comment in order to be constructive but I see things have taken a turn in the meantime and, I have to say, I'm not surprised.

Firstly, you've been on here long enough to know that tipsters who ask for money are not well received, nor is anyone who suggests links to people or sites that ask for money.

Secondly, your own record of posting tips probably wouldn't set the heather on fire otherwise more people would have read your previous posts, thanked you and encouraged you to keep up the good work, even knowing next to nothing about South African racing themselves. Think of the positivity on here towards Irish Stamp and Bachelors Hall in respect of their own areas of expertise.

Thirdly, if you really are a regular reader of this forum you would know that it is not short on knowledgeable people as well as people with genuine contacts willing to share top information for free. I would say 90% of forum contributors on here are more than able to work out who is genuine in their intent and who is perhaps "less so", if I can put it like that.

But, importantly, one way to make sure you turn the forum against you is ask for money for tips. Anyone who does so can expect to be given short shrift.

That you couldn't see the response coming doesn't speak well for your perception.

When the response did come, you could have realised you'd made a mistake, offered an apology and shown some humility by putting up a string of tips for free that showed a better than 50% strike rate at odds of 2/1 or more. That way you might have got a few of the quieter ones onside. You might even have got Slim to contact you privately.

I'm not going to say you got the response you deserved. People on here can be brutally forthright in their opinions but, as I said, you should really have seen it coming.

I wish you well in your sales venture, hopefully elsewhere.

:)

Or to sumarrise, **** off.

Back