Triumph Hurdle

Desert Orchid

Senior Jockey
Swap the jockeys on the first two and you change the result.

Townend miles over-confident.

At least I was right about their last meeting on the clock.

Last edited:
Favourite was a crazy price -Farclas was always travelling well -personally I thought Geraghty was over confident.

Geraghty turning into Richard Hughes ! Holding on to nothing today and with Yanworth .

With Fehily and Moore strangling their mounts - did they go that fast Apple's was staying on at the end looked outpaced.

The Mullins/Elliott/Gigginstown borefest continues.

One thing I love about the Cheltenham crowd -Stormy Ireland got a bigger cheer for getting up than Farclas did.

Geraghty turning into Richard Hughes ! Holding on to nothing today and with Yanworth .

With Fehily and Moore strangling their mounts - did they go that fast Apple's was staying on at the end looked outpaced.

The Mullins/Elliott/Gigginstown borefest continues.

Fehily did not have much choice otherwise she would have been pulled up. In the circumstances thought she ran a huge race till her fall.
Also thought Geraghty was the over confident one. he is merely a shadow of his best times.
Completely disagree with the assertion that swapping the first two jocks would have offered a different result.

Last edited:
Swap the jockeys on the first two and you change the result.

Townend miles over-confident.

At least I was right about their last meeting on the clock.

Agree totally. Townend sat too far back and didn’t make his move until too late in the day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agree totally. Townend sat too far back and didn’t make his move until too late in the day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

another winner that was said to prefer better ground

irish form miles ahead...again

Back