True tales from the betting ring.

Love to here what you thought of Karl Burks in the first at Southwell........one minute it was 1.56 to be placed next minute it was 2.1 after 3 furlongs they hardly started to race the horse looked under no pressure but hit 7 on the machine........................If I didn't know how straight racing was I'd say the horse was stopped

Some one put it up as a lay on Betfair but this wasn't just a horse nit acting on the track this was a plot

Last edited:
Wow, I hope the "big hitters" were allowed more than £1, which is what Im allowed.

Simon, would you be up for putting all my bets with Starsports on here with the reason why Im restricted?

Maybe we could call it "True tales from a penny arcade bookmaker"?

Last edited:
Wow, I hope the "big hitters" were allowed more than £1, which is what Im allowed.

Simon, would you be up for putting all my bets with Starsports on here with the reason why Im restricted?

Maybe we could call it "True tales from a penny arcade bookmaker"?

Hi Harry, sorry to hear and very shocked to hear that mate, I have no actual 'bookmaker' role in the firm even though I work for the firm it's in a social media and web content capacity. I'd be very interested if you'd like to post them, what I can tell you is that you'd not be knocked back if came came to the racecourse and had your bets, anyone horse to lose at least £100,000 to anybody is the policy.

Back