TTF

Nice try but no cigar, DJ :D

It ain't bad news, rory. The syndicate I run is leading the shebang at present, and I just wanted to suss whether RR was going to do any damage or not. Thankfully, he wasn't in the original list, so it's as we were. We've got Tranquil Sea going today, though 2nd and 3rd (plus plenty others) also have him, so limited gains if he wins today. As usual, Cheltenham will sort the men from the boys, though we look in reasonable shape there, with Go Native and Somersby looking like our biggest worries.

Everything remains crossed - including the eyes. :blink:

Not really, grey.

No-one is guaranteed any cash at this stage, so you can't broker anything with the opposition (not that we'd particularly want to anyway)......and there's no way of guaranteeing that your selections will win races. The only way we would be certain, is if all racing was cancelled between now and April 10th, which isn't going to happen.

The original list doesn't change, so if he's not in the list now (which he isn't) he wouldn't have been in it originally. You look to be well clear and it will be difficult to close the gap with the sort of horses you have in your list (and Tranquil Sea won again today), although I see Captain Cee Bee is a very popular inclusion among the leaders, which gives us Riverside Theatre fans some sort of a chance at catching up. All things being equal you look to have an outstanding chance of staying in the top ten.

Back