Tubercilosis

Thanks guys. I've been a smoker for 20 years. This must be the kick up the backside I need to give up!

Smoking kills. Simple. Took loss of 1/3 of my lung capacity to make me give up. Using low strength, low vapour juice, low everything, worked in the end. Neat little units like Juul seem to actually encourage sustained use. Small vape unit gives you the ability to lower the input gradually. Huge difference in quality and hopefully length of life. No longer considered COPD risk. Long walks and very gradually, more cycling, are now really enjoyable. Granddaughter is great motivation.

Jeez, Tout Seul, I always envisaged you as a super slick, super healthy, careful chappie.

COPD is a bastert. Took my father, and he didn't even smoke. (He had a damaged lung from an incident playing football for the RAF.)

Last edited:
Unfortunately one of my earliest memories is Mum and Dad visiting me and my 2 younger sisters in a TB isolation hospital when I was 3.

Just dived in here. What a healthy bunch we are.

Very best for tomorrow Marb and I hope you get well soon Fist.

Thanks Lee.

The nasal spray seems to have made a difference. This coupled with the fact of the covid risk means I cancelled my appointment. Hopefully the ache is going away slowly but surely.

Back