Victoria cup day.

Outsider

Rookie
Not a bad day today with 3 winners.just hope I don't give it all back tomorrow.
In the Victoria cup I had to do Rhoscolyn at 25s and then they went 33/1 so I had some more on.
As you all know I have a love/hate relationship with David O'Meara and I still can't work him out.
Rhoscolyn was a disappointment last season and I never thought he was his old self.
But last time he looked like he was back to something like his best so at the prices I just had to back it.
ran well in the Buckingham Palace last year off 104 so he's well in.
I've added another.i had a free £2 bet so I had a £1ew on
Abduction 100/1 and I see Matt Brocklebank has put it up at 50/1.
I put this in my alerts when trained by Fahey in 2021 at Pontefract and said "this will win" and it did eventually but it took a long time.ran 6th over c/d last year with some of these behind and is better off at the weights tomorrow.
in the Swinton hurdle Matt B has put up another that I agree with
Aurigny Mill 20/1 315H.it won a couple of races and then ran in the betfair hurdle and then had a break before finishing 4th last time.
In the 135H I like 2.Lord snootie is one but he might prefer softer ground so I'm going with what as become a cliff horse.

Party Business 14/1.has finished 4th in this race for the last 2 yrs off 141 and 135 and is now off 132.
Clear Angel 405n 15/2 ran on well in the spring mile so will do for me.i have to give Youthful king 12/1 130A another chance after letting me down last time.
Strong impact 205A 7/1 drops back in trip which could suit.
Al Muqdad 655L 5/1 caught my eye.(O'Meara lol)

Well that's my hopes for tomorrow,good luck with yours.

I'm not sure any of us can second guess precisely what one of O'Meara's will win and when, Outsider. But that's the fun, right.

In a recent stable tour on Rhossy..."hopefully, we will get a win into him before Goodwood, but he will definitely be heading back there for the big meeting." Read into that what you will!!

I reckon tomorrow's main hope is Pearle. The trouble is...so do the bookies :-( "He is a high-class horse who works very well at home, and we are hoping he will get into the Victoria Cup."

Good luck tomorrow.

I'm struggling with this race and will probably settle for one or two from each half of the draw against the field. Yesterday they all came up the middle and I can see the same thing happening today but if they split who knows what might happen.

I haven't backed anything yet but find myself constantly being drawn back to Popmaster even though it doesn't sit too near the top of my ratings.

Hiya OS.
Looking at the race, I discounted Rhos on account of the going. Just about all his winning has been achieved on G/Sft - Soft.

Also, DO, I do wonder what effect the draw will have. When I was looking at all the collateral form, the near side (high draw) came up very often as advantageous..

Backer of Danielle were robbed.
All that will she/won't she before the racethen JG adnits she ran to see if she handled the bend.
Never really put in the race.imo.

It's not often I'm glad a horse gets beat but I'm glad Sirona didn't win.
In my alerts but it didn't look to have a chance today
3rd.how did it finish 22/1? It was 50/1 the last time I looked.

Back