What are you backing Today? - Cheltenham Wednesday

Double

Gaillard du Mesnil and Sir G

Coral: Koshari and Birchdale

Monkie, Chacuny and Easy, treble just for the sake of it.

Entoucas, Grand Annual.

Almost hate to admit it, but Easysland would be my biggest return of the festival as doubled pretty much every bet through the summer (cricket, footy & the odd flat yoke) with him at 2-1. Sunday nights rain & Felix D-G are the positive’s, but quickening ground and stable form make me nervous. So not massively confident today, but the opposition looks weak (barring a Tiger resurgence) so am hopeful…

Played Birchdale, Witness Protection & Thomas Darby ew 7 places in the Coral

Chacun wins the QM by nearly a fence

Some neck, 10/1 ew 4 places.

Tiger is gone at the game and easyland might not love the drier ground.

The rest look very unconvincing...

Sent from my SM-J415FN using Tapatalk

Tiger is gone at the game and Easyland might not love the drier ground.

I'd give Le Breuil a squeak...He hasn't looked quite himself of late, but I think they were trying to get in the National off bottom weight and it backfired. These fences/course could revitalise him...

Last edited:
Might be sentiment kicking in. With the ground going good, surely brings Tiger Roll into play?

Ive absolutely hammered Easysland AP, but this good ground is a worry. Ill talk myself out of it soon.

Last edited:
A few each ways for me tomorrow.

1.20 Bear Ghylls
1.55 Sporting John
2.30 Botox Has
3.05 First Flow
3.40 Out Sam

Enjoying it so far.

Bear Ghylls being smashed up in the opener. Glad I took 12s.

I did end up backing him (sorry aftertiming but I did put him in the competition!).
I just felt all along he’s sooooo ground dependent. Last year I stood by the rails as he came in and Keith was shaking his head saying it was just too tacky and I think the same happened last time out.
Horse is a complete legend!

Have a fair bet on Bob Olinger at 7/2, been very well backed so fingers crossed.
Have Monkfish to finish off a double with Shishkin, not at fancy prices though as only did it last week but over 6/4 on a 4/9 shot
Sir Gerhard in the Bumper

a good day

Tiger is gone at the game and easyland might not love the drier ground.

I really am some judge!!! Congrats to those who kept the faith with tiger

Back