Whatsapp

S

SlimChance

This is up and running. I've added anyone I know who is a long standing member that was interested. Anyone else needs to contact me. After that new members will need to be recommended by a current member.

This is up and running. I've added anyone I know who is a long standing member that was interested. Anyone else needs to contact me. After that new members will need to be recommended by a current member.

I sent you my number by PM Slim, not heard from you. Do I not qualify? I'm one of the few that was actually in profit on the "will win" threads ;)

Last edited:
And I`m a poor pensioner (soon to lose his winter fuel allowance!!) who has no mobile phone and hasn`t a clue what Whattsapp is....it`s age discrimination I tell ya:confused:...

And I`m a poor pensioner (soon to lose his winter fuel allowance!!) who has no mobile phone and hasn`t a clue what Whattsapp is....it`s age discrimination I tell ya:confused:...

Good for you, Dan. Glad to know there are other oldies with not much time for techie stuff out there! :)

But you can't be that poor or you wouldn't be losing your allowance. :)

Fvckin tory basterts...

I have loads of messages but I'm too hungover to work out what is what. Anyone not in now needs to be recommended by another member.

Why don't you let us all join and the you could ban the rule breakers Alan Sugar style

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Right, who do I have to lob off to get an invite?

Won't be the first time....

I can PM pics if required. Just specify teeth in or out.

best of luck slim/guys cant join have a dumb phone best of luck and ty for the tips i got down the last few years trolls ruin everything

Do I qualify? I don't post much but am far from a troll and contributed on the other 'will win thread'

Loads of you tools have sent me your number in the wrong format. PM me if you want in and I'll send my number.

Trolls polluting my inbox. The group is set and any **** not in now isn't getting in. This is my last post on the forum.

I think you have played the troll card just too many times.
Especially after that disgraceful episode yesterday where you proved yourself to be a bigger troll than anyone.

It now turns out that the person you named on that post, and made odious comments about his children, was a perfectly innocent person playing with his kids.
His only crime being he had the same name as the person you blamed for the trolls.

Yet you come back on here today without any hint of remorse.

Slimeball

It's the moderators who are to blame on no other forum would this be tolerated, he has personally insulted the majority of new members and accused everyone of being a troll or "Colin"

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Back