Whatsapp

• Thread starter Thread starter SlimChance
  • Start date Start date
I think you have played the troll card just too many times.
Especially after that disgraceful episode yesterday where you proved yourself to be a bigger troll than anyone.

It now turns out that the person you named on that post, and made odious comments about his children, was a perfectly innocent person playing with his kids.
His only crime being he had the same name as the person you blamed for the trolls.

Yet you come back on here today without any hint of remorse.

Slimeball

How come your registration IP address is the same as someone who administers the other forum? And the same as 3 other new members who all joined within a few days of each other, and almost all of their posts have been on the will win thread having a go at slimchance? Strange that.

It's the moderators who are to blame on no other forum would this be tolerated, he has personally insulted the majority of new members and accused everyone of being a troll or "Colin"

I'm not going to get into it at the moment but at some point in the future I will be posting what has happened, but as for blaming the moderators, there are reasons why posts and members were left, which will become clear when I post. However as this is now a legal matter, it won't be for some time, as there is quite a lot still to do.

Last edited:
If you are asking me about my IP address, I can give you anywhere you like. I can also change it whenever I want, and as many times as I want.

I notice at no point do you actually mention the digraceful actions and comments made by slimchance on your forum, which you seem to have no control over.

If you are asking me about my IP address, I can give you anywhere you like. I can also change it whenever I want, and as many times as I want.

I notice at no point do you actually mention the digraceful actions and comments made by slimchance on your forum, which you seem to have no control over.

I am aware of that, but to change it to one that an administrator of punters mate was also using at the same time, is a pretty massive coincidence, especially if you aren't connected to her at all. Out of millions of IP addresses you happen to pick the exact same one as she was using at the same approximate time to use. Yep, completely likely. Anyway sarah, you are now banned pending the outcome of the legal action I have described in my email to you tonight, as are the other ids created in the same time period as this user ID using the exact same IP address.

I think you have played the troll card just too many times.
Especially after that disgraceful episode yesterday where you proved yourself to be a bigger troll than anyone.

It now turns out that the person you named on that post, and made odious comments about his children, was a perfectly innocent person playing with his kids.
His only crime being he had the same name as the person you blamed for the trolls.

Yet you come back on here today without any hint of remorse.

Slimeball

That's still a shocker though, no matter how many times you ignore it.

Back