At the Start
Jumps: Tom Scudamore. Can't have him in a finish at all

Flat: Spencer

This could get messy

Last edited:
Think STD gets a bit of unfair stick.

I've just read AP mentioned on here :blink:

SECURITY.

STD and Scu are in the top 4 jocks this season riding at at a 20% strike rate. You all have feck all idea if you wouldn't let them ride your horses frankly. Twiston Davies may not be the most tactically astute but he is strong as an Ox in a finish. Scu has improved a lot in recent seasons and whilst he wouldn't be on my shortlist, is certainly no mug.

Last edited:
I have great respect for McCoy, but I wouldn't want him to ride one of my horses. He doesn't know how to give up sometimes and I'm too soft for that to happen to one of mine. He's not out of bounds is he?

FWIW worth I would go Ruby every single time and would ignore this nonsense that he's not as good a chase jockey. He's ridden nearly all the great chasers this millennium, coincidence?!!

Flat it would be Moore/Doyle

Away from the top jocks though it would Sheehan and Tudhope, two young guys just breaking into the big time and have massive futures.

EDIT: Should really put this on the other thread but wanted to follow up my other point. And i'm lazy.

Last edited:
I have great respect for McCoy, but I wouldn't want him to ride one of my horses. He doesn't know how to give up sometimes and I'm too soft for that to happen to one of mine. He's not out of bounds is he?

No but his strike rate speaks for itself. I do understand the point though, he lacks a bit of finesse at times.

Clearly punters love him. Regards his style, hard to look good when you are riding mopeds most days. Compare that to someone like Walsh who is sat on an Aston Martin after Aston Martin.

But we aren't talking about strike rate, we are talking who WE would want to ride our horse. ;)

Back