Who's the worst drivers ?

Diamond Geezer

Gone But Not Forgotten
Accountants are Britain's worst drivers but roofers are the safest, according to new research.

The study suggests accountants, solicitors and doctors are the most accident prone motorists while roofers, farmers and builders are among the safest behind the wheel.

Figures show roofers are four times less likely than accountants to be involved in an accident while driving

Car insurers First Central examined the annual driving performance of more than a million motorists in their privately owned vehicles for its annual report which ranks the most accident prone drivers according to their profession.

The figures show that accountants are the worst drivers on Britain's roads accounting for more than 16,000 accident claims annually.

Solicitors follow accountants in second place, with over 15,000 claims being made.

The two professions are followed by doctors, who remain among the worst drivers for the second year running moving up from ninth most accident prone to third.

The study suggests roofers are the nation's most cautious motorists - with an annual claims frequency of just nine per cent, making them four times less likely than accountants to be involved in an accident.

Roofers were linked to just over 3,850 accidents last year. Farm workers remain among the safest drivers, with fewer than 4,000 accidents last year, followed closely by builders with a 10 per cent claim frequency.

Pete Creed, co-founder and chief underwriting officer at First Central said: "People often have preconceived ideas about how certain professions behave on the roads.

"Our data dispels a number of these myths, but it's interesting to see that a number of professions we trust with our safety are actually the worst on the road."

TOP 10 WORST DRIVERS BY PROFESSION

1. ACCOUNTANT
2. SOLICITOR
3. DOCTOR
4. FINANCIAL ADVISOR
5. LETTING AGENT
6. AIRLINE CABIN CREW
7. BANK MANAGER
8. IT MANAGER
9. PHARMACIST
10. TRAIN DRIVER

TOP 10 SAFEST DRIVERS BY PROFESSION
1. ROOFER
2. FARM WORKER
3. BUILDER
4. LORRY DRIVER
5. CLEANER
6. CARPET FITTER
7. FACTORY WORKER
8. MECHANIC
9. BUTCHER
10. PAINTER AND DECORATORS

Those in top section are the best paid on average - it is therefore reasonable to postulate that they are the wankers driving Audi's and BMW's like maniacs. Probably whilst full of coke. C*nts.

Highly paid foreign women who drive their BMWs and Audis like maniacs because they're trying to snort coke and masturbate simultaneously

...nice:ninja:

Last edited:
I cycle a lot. Dare we get into ethnic categories? Without doubt Asian women are frequently a nightmare. Genuinely dangerous. And before the guardian readers scream racist Afro carribean guys are often most courteous and laid back and aware

drivers in London are far safer than elsewhere. They are completely aware of cyclists. Cities like Brighton are fine too but when you get to towns like Reading or amongst the countryside inbreds you get your fair share of cretins

Last edited:
Those in top section are the best paid on average - it is therefore reasonable to postulate that they are the wankers driving Audi's and BMW's like maniacs. Probably whilst full of coke.

My thoughts exactly. I used to live in an affluent area and couldn't believe how moronic the majority of drivers were.

I reckon there are just as many cretins riding bikes tbh.

TOP 10 WORST CYCLISTS BY PROFESSION
1. Financial Advisors
2. Public Sector Employees
3. Alcohol Crazed Thai Ex-Pats
4. EU Employees
5. Bitcoin Traders
6. AW Time Merchants
7. Retirees
8. Paddy Power Employees
9. Ratings Compilers
10. Scottish Consultants That Have A Disturbing Amount Of Love For The Fly and Vautour

Last edited:
You'd probably be higher Maurice, but I didn't do it on the ratings I did it on the stats. :lol:

Last edited:
In no particular order:
Pensioners
Women
Asian Pakistanis

If you should get a combination of 2 of the above or god help you, all 3 then you're in trouble.
Try driving around Bradford for a few hours and you'll soon see what I mean.
Car insurance is sky high if you have a BD postcode, so many uninsured drivers, crash for cash scams here.

Yes, British Asian is a categorisation

British Asian is a category, but British Pakistanis is not (I suppose those holding dual nationality could make the claim), nor is there any other type of Pakistanis.

The worst drivers I've ever encountered are white English personally. ******* awful drivers. Seriously.

British Asian is a category, but British Pakistanis is not (I suppose those holding dual nationality could make the claim), nor is there any other type of Pakistanis.

The worst drivers I've ever encountered are white English personally. ******* awful drivers. Seriously.

Come and drive around Bradford for a day, you might change your mind. I said Asian Pakistani rather than just Asian as that would have been too broad.
Even the AP staff I work with complain about their own, especially the impact on insurance prices and certain specific areas of Bradford (Leeds Rd, Lidget Green, Manningham).
One of the pakistani women reversed into a car on the forecourt of Morrisons petrol station and then tried to claim whiplash for her and her 3 passengers, stating the other driver had gone into the back of her. CCTV showed her reversing into the other car and she also had no passengers in the car with her. The bloody cheek of it.
My comments about the worst drivers are based on experience, not any form of hatred. In terms of women we were once on the M62 on the way to Blackpool and a female driver in the left lane was actually asleep at the wheel, we were beeping the horn and shouting to try wake her up. In the last fortnight I've seen women doing their hair, eyebrows and lipstick whilst driving.

Come and drive around Bradford for a day, you might change your mind. I said Asian Pakistani rather than just Asian as that would have been too broad.
Even the AP staff I work with complain about their own, especially the impact on insurance prices and certain specific areas of Bradford (Leeds Rd, Lidget Green, Manningham).
One of the pakistani women reversed into a car on the forecourt of Morrisons petrol station and then tried to claim whiplash for her and her 3 passengers, stating the other driver had gone into the back of her. CCTV showed her reversing into the other car and she also had no passengers in the car with her. The bloody cheek of it.
My comments about the worst drivers are based on experience, not any form of hatred. In terms of women we were once on the M62 on the way to Blackpool and a female driver in the left lane was actually asleep at the wheel, we were beeping the horn and shouting to try wake her up. In the last fortnight I've seen women doing their hair, eyebrows and lipstick whilst driving.

I have driven round Bradford several times. The bit I found worst was the lack of road signs which ended up with me driving through what appeared to be a park and also taking to some serious back roads and ending up in Skipton (which was where I wanted to be, just a more direct route). I can't say that I noticed that the driving of the large contingent of Asians (mostly couldn't tell from my viewpoint if they were Pakistani, Indian, Bangladeshi or Sri Lankan) was any worse than the general standard.

My comment about white English is based on experience of driving around England - they are truly ******* awful drivers - getting worse the farther south you get. English people who have driven in Scotland tend to confirm this when I have discussed it with them previously.

Its just a fact that asian women are the worst. doesnt matter what the leftie tossers want to believe but just ask any cyclist or driver.

Last week in mayfair i had to quickly swerve a car door opened into the street without any hint of looking to see what was coming. Could have been a lorry (or more likely a bentley) and splat. But i was very PC.... and told them so

I dont know what it is but the concentration seems all over the place. You steer well clear on a bike. We all do. Fact

Last edited:
Walking to work is a dangerous thing in D4. The cunts around here are too busy posting inane shite on forums while driving and not watching the road.

Last edited:
you really are a bit oif a wnkr at times arent you

The figures are for the whole uk but

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_traffic-related_death_rate

The lowest rate of deaths per mile of any country in the world bar sweden (which is on a par)

Way less than that of Ireland Germany France

clearly you havent driven in many places

Evidently not. I've never driven in any of the other countries you mention. But I have driven in England and the further south you get, the worse they get. Probably find that the cyclists are worse further south too, although they are bad enough up here.

One should get some sort of money off your insurance or something for running the fuckwads over.

Back