Worst Sunday Of The Year?

QEII, Fillies Mile, Royal Lodge, Beresford Stakes, Goffs Millions all next weekend....followed by a little meeting in France the following weekend....

I know.......bugger-all worth watching for the next two weekends - it's a disaster.

Compared to most sports I think we have our fair share of excellent weekends. The Golf has been excellent but it`s a sport that gets interesting four/five times a year tops.

Oh I dunno Grass I am planning on being at Navan on Saturday as I'm going to try and start visiting some of the Irish racecourses as I've done all the UK ones.

Have a very,very,very small interest in one of the possible runners in the Goffs Fillies Millions so will be at The Curragh the day after.
Presumably the ground has dried up quite a bit from last week?

Looking forward to it.

Have a very,very,very small interest in one of the possible runners in the Goffs Fillies Millions so will be at The Curragh the day after.

Given the money it doesn't take much! Best of luck.

QEII, Fillies Mile, Royal Lodge, Beresford Stakes, Goffs Millions all next weekend....followed by a little meeting in France the following weekend....this weekend will soon be forgotten!!!

Interesting to see what O´Brien wins the Beresford with (again) for RP Trophy laying purposes :)

Back