Your most important Cheltenham selections

Not a lot to talk about as he has no chance off his current mark.

Unless he wins the Kim Muir he'll likely run him in the Topham

Last edited:
Not a lot to talk about as he has no chance off his current mark.

Unless he wins the Kim Muir he'll likely run him in the Topham

He's off a good mark for the Kim muir though only a pound higher than when it was 2nd 2 yrs ago.
Didn't stay in last year's national and surely the topham is too short.

I'm starting to get depressed. I've seen one or two different Nicky Henderson Cheltenham stable tours and there's no mention of Mister Coffey.
Doubt it will get into the GN as its no 80

Hendo was on the Unibet preview last night and said he wouldn't be running.

Teeshan on the drift out to 9/1 now so that one’s probably down the pan as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Relax mate. the race is wide open but no one knows how good some of

Watching on youtube yesterday no one seemed to have a clue if the Irish horses were as good as the English and even PN. not that I believe him. said there's nothing between his two.......I reckon they will have a right bet o him on the day as he looks a much better prospect tat capt teague was last year and he was 3rd

The one that worries me is Marine Nationale. Didn't realise how many times I have backed him other than in singles I have backed him 7 times in doubles and in trebles...rush of blood to the head could prove very costly for me

Am I fuckn psychic or what?:( One of only 3 horses I backed on the machine nr you lose

CH made a profit back to lay

Teeshan

Marine Nationale ;0(

Nurburgring is in a few AP multiples at 14/1 in The Triumph. His collateral form convinces me, and he looks hardened.

Last edited:
Teeshan out to 12/1 on the machine I watched a 2 hour show on YouTube and Nico was on the panel. When asked about the mounts he was going to ride he barely hesitated but when asked about the Champion Bumper he couldn't get over talking about it and skim ed of ver it very quickly saying he wasn't sure....a hose won his p2p by 41 lengths and won his bumper pulling a train and he's not sure..either they aren't going to run him or he will be backed off the boards with Nico riding him...more chance of wpm going home without a winner than Nico not riding if he runs

Surely Cobden would be riding Teeshan?

You been hitting the cocktails hard this morning? :D

Last edited:
Megan Nicholls was talking up Quebecois on the telly the other day I think and I’ve also seen that one tipped up elsewhere by someone in the stable. So Cobden might well ride that one.

Québécois now 16/1 was 33s a few days ago

Megan Nicholls was talking up Quebecois on the telly the other day I think and I’ve also seen that one tipped up elsewhere by someone in the stable. So Cobden might well ride that one.

Québécois now 16/1 was 33s a few days ago

Yeah it moved after PN said the same as Nico but for small money.........if he had said Harry was riding Teeshan he'd be 5/1 by now.......I have never trusted PN he only tells what we already know from the4 form book

I saw Megan say that live the other day and she said it was 33/1. I was in oddschecker within literally 5 seconds and it was 16s tops and blue across the board. Word must have got out earlier that she was going to tip it.

It's not my kind of race anyway so I'm not bothered one way or the other.

I saw Megan say that live the other day and she said it was 33/1. I was in oddschecker within literally 5 seconds and it was 16s tops and blue across the board. Word must have got out earlier that she was going to tip it.

It's not my kind of race anyway so I'm not bothered one way or the other.

Maybe the chicken came before the egg this was record about a week ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AP89muEVj1w 5 days ago

I reckon the owners want to run Teeshan but Nicholls is playing down his chances and is thinking easier option is Aintree and his Championship title.

Hence he's playing down the horse no surprise if he gets taken out with some minor excuse and goes to Aintree I simply don't trust PN

I've got 10s to decent enough money, Maxbet, and it's still 9/2 in plenty of places.

I'm happy enough with my decision.

Back