Constitution Hill

Fingers crossed �� for Con Hill.

Irish Point is a massive leg on my book (Stayers) Ill be fooming if he’s re-routed here.

No press release as of yet...But CH going blue across the board and SM red....gives a little hope

The market is a bit of a basket-case. Luccia available to back at 4.1 in the ‘Without CH’ which could be considered pessimistic if it wasn’t plain crazy a price.

CH now 4.0 on Betfair in the all-in market, but liquidity admittedly very low.

Last edited:
he was trading about the 2.8 mark earlier so definitely a bit all over the place this morning. probably a fair amount of guessing going on.

i think 2 things clearly need to happen for any chance of a run. a clear blood test, which i believe is taking place today, and him to impress in a piece of work. no chance hendo even contemplates running unless he's pretty convinced he's over his illness and is back to 100%.

Totally meaningless they are just protecting there backside just in case the news is good...3.3 on the machine still means no results yet...the lads at 7 barrows will all have their punters and if it is really good news 4/5 won't last 2 minutes

That was published 2 days ago Dessie .he was on a show late Sunday with Nico and they were far from dramatic and had very little to say on the matter other than nothing we can do but wait....he went though every race he has runners in and Nico went through all four days and both have good honest opinions...with not a sign of being a drama queen from Nicky...you really should stop having a ho at the man as we have no tight to be told ****..only person that is Michael Buckley...

Back