Trump vs Harris

Did you hear him question whether a woman reporter who asked him a question was on her period? Or saying that he always had peppermint to chew because he never knew when he would be able to kiss someone? Because I heard him say it. Do you approve of such comments??
Are simply seeking a confrontation for confrontation's sake? Read again what I said.

Are simply seeking a confrontation for confrontation's sake? Read again what I said.
I was just trying to point out that my dislike of Trump doesn’t come from things that I’ve read on the media which might or might not be true but from things that I’ve heard with my own ears. I don’t take media reports at face value. Having said that I suppose that, once we’ve formed an opinion of someone it is easy to believe something that may have been misconstrued by the media.

For those who don`t follow American politics as closely as I do, you may be interested to know The Great Man only told 22 lies/misspokes/terminological exactitudes (delete as you see fit) in his acceptance speech.

The last thing the Biden Admin want is for Trump to win, stop the corrupt money laundering in the Ukraine, open the books going back to Barrisima with Hunter, Joe and family and allow the American public to see how corrupt the 3 letter agencies and Dems are.
It seems like things are moving fast re the shootings. at least two shooters. I think that Mondays grilling of Cheatle will make fun watching.

How can people comment on Ukrainian corruption when their country has been bombarded 24/7 for at least two years, as if that's the reason for the Russian invasion.

Every country in the world is corrupt in one way or another. Including, yes you guessed it, America.

I hope so called Ukrainian corruption isn't a valid reason to be bombing the hell out of their men, women and children, Colin.

I think this view is almost a sickness or mental illness that needs to be challenged head on.

And how does consistently telling, err, lies help him win?
As I have said in this thread I am not a Trump apologist. Just because I have something derogatory to post about Biden it does not mean that I am automatically a supporter of Trump.
Can you provide a source for your claim of him telling 22 lies or have you assorted a list yourself?

How can people comment on Ukrainian corruption when their country has been bombarded 24/7 for at least two years, as if that's the reason for the Russian invasion.

Every country in the world is corrupt in one way or another. Including, yes you guessed it, America.

I hope so called Ukrainian corruption isn't a valid reason to be bombing the hell out of their men, women and children, Colin.

I think this view is almost a sickness or mental illness that needs to be challenged head on.
Because the whole conflict was designed by NATO. Study the history from the break up of USSR and NATO. What agreements where made. How the Ukraine has treat those pockets of their population that consider themselves Russian yet wanted to integrate.
I think you do not understand how this funding of this war works.

Well, I certainly didn`t make this up but it was reported on one of the US TV channels and they gave chapter and verse of the lies. For instance he said the Democrats would QUADRUPLE tax, crime had increased to record levels (in fact it`s decreased in recent years) and inflation was at record rates....and on and on and on!!!

Well, I certainly didn`t make this up but it was reported on one of the US TV channels and they gave chapter and verse of the lies. For instance he said the Democrats would QUADRUPLE tax, crime had increased to record levels (in fact it`s decreased in recent years) and inflation was at record rates....and on and on and on!!!
Ah. So you took it from one of the big news channels that are owned bought and paid for by Dem supporting entities? And of course crime statistics can be manipulated by such things as how courts are advised by governments and how those statistics are compiled.
But please tell what are all those 22 lies are unless you simply absorb what your fav news tells you then spout it off as your truth without verification?

Wish you guys would get it into your heads the media hate Trump because he can't be bought.

What he was saying pre 2016 he was saying 20 years ago and he set out to make money for America nd not for the special interest crooks that were running the country.

Then Joe Biden comes along licking ice cream and is barely seen out of his bunker and cant draw a decent crowd when he does but he wins the election. Trump loses the plot and claims they cheated. Only a fool would think there as no cheating with post in ballots the Dems insist on while Trump wanted them stopped. However the real reason Trump lost is the constant attacks by the media every single day god sent. Biden did nothing but sit back and let them win it for him.

This time round they have tried the same tactics again by dragging him through the courts for a misdemeanor and turned it into dozens of felon and the American people have seen right through it.

They even hit the lowest they could have calling him the next Hitler when all he did was keep peace for 4 years. Hitler was responsible for millions of deaths Trump responsible for zero.

As far as the failed assassination attempt goes to say the kid was a Republican is about as daft as it gets. He was a 20 year old nutcase out to become famous. Guaranteed if that sniper has missed him he would have surrendered very quickly.

Anyone who thinks Biden can win the lection now is in need of help. Dems will either switch to Trump or not turn out. Biden is now 16/1 to win the Presidency and it looks like he will quit and not even the staunches Democratic voter will be happy to see Kamala Harris take over. She couldn't get past the first round when it came to who would run and the only reason she is VP is because she's female and black..........a vote getter for Biden.

Trump bar him being killed is the biggest certainty since Arkle won his 2nd Gold Cup and nothing anyone can say can change that..Does Trump bend the Truth? Stupid question he's a Politician competing against another Politician who lies through his teeth

Your guy, Tanlic, had 63 false lawsuits thrown out, that sought to prove that false counting had taken place to allow the Dems to win the 2020 Presidential election.

Your guy is a also crook - courts of law have proved this. Why do you still support him?

Back