Trump vs Harris

Answer me this. Why do you think that the Dems are totally against voter ID like we do in the UK.

And why are the so keen to allow illegals into the country and let them vote. More illegals have crossed the border than the population of most states........

He's been dragged through courts by Bidens DOJ his home raided by Biden's FBI all to keep him off the campaign trail. and damn near killed for what he believes in.

He has never, unlike Biden and his son been accused of taking any sort of bribe

Damn right I would support him before that crooked puppet

And what did Trump say will be the first thing that he will do as president? Drill, drill, drill. So much for global warming. Make America great/rich again and f**k the planet. Heaven help us. As for his plans for women. Stay with husbands that beat you. No abortion allowed even if you’ve been raped or your life is in danger if you go ahead with the pregnancy. I can only assume that anyone who supports him is a misogynistic climate change denier….

Biden is already producing more oil and gas than Trump did. The number of U.S. jobs in oil, gas, and coal rose by 11.3% during the first two years of Biden's presidency, outpacing the 8.8% growth posted by Trump.

It'a Politics as most Americans don't give a hoot and you can tell them anythihg..Drill Drill Drill makes it sound like he's going to produce a lot more than is being produced

Ok you didn’t answer my question, Tanlic, but just made out the other guy is worse to justify your support for Trump. I suspect that you would support Trump over any other guy.

Last edited:
‘International pledges for climate action under the Paris Agreement are set to move global temperatures from 2.4 C of warming down to 1.7 C. A critical milestone to stabilize temperatures at 1.5 C is the immediate decline of global demand for oil and gas.*** Not only did the United States rejoin the Paris Agreement on day one of the Biden administration, but it has since worked to strengthen the international agreement. Last December, in a year when the United Nations’ climate diplomacy process was led by the head of a state-owned oil company, the Biden administration overcame the influence of the global fossil fuel industry and helped win the first unanimous agreement of all countries to call for a global transition away from fossil fuels. In the more than 30 years of U.N. negotiations on climate change, this was the first time that consensus was won to target fossil fuels’.

Ok you didn’t answer my question, Tanlic, but just made out the other guy is worse to justify your support for Trump. The truth is, probably, that you’d support Trump over any other guy.

Your guy, Tanlic, had 63 false lawsuits thrown out, that sought to prove that false counting had taken place to allow the Dems to win the 2020 Presidential election.

Your guy is a also crook - courts of law have proved this. Why do you still support him?
Maybe when you start getting your facts right I will answer your questions. There were 60 lawsuits filled by various people not just Trump. 15 were dropped, Only 33 were dismissed, 5 were ruled against 1 for and 7 are still ongoing.

If you think that recent court case was not a put up job with a dem prosecutor who took 10 steps down in grade to take the case and a judge who has been criticized by the best legal minds in the country being totally biased then you got marbles for brains.

Trumps numbers soared as the American people saw right through it and I am willing to bet you any amount you like the verdict will be overturned on appeal. The judge dare not sentence Trump to jail time as there is no way on this planet would the punishment fit the crime....Even if Trump did hide the fact he was paying her off that is something many many politicians have done and it's no big deal......its minor compared to Hillary paying for that dossier or shredding 33,000 emails after she had received a subpoena by congress to hand them over.. Bill clintopn getting blow jobs in the White house.........Biden was around and part and parcel of the hole thing so please don't talk about crooks to me.

Obama and Biden kept kids in cages and the media tried to say it was Trumps cages The attacks on the man go on and aon and you asky why i would support him....gimme a break

Tanlic - You’re trying it on again. Do NOT imply I have “marbles for brains” - you cut that shit out now. You have a history of bandying around insults, when people disagree with you. You don’t get to do that with me.

Argue like a man, not like a spoilt child.

Tanlic - You’re trying it on again. Do NOT imply I have “marbles for brains” - you cut that shit out now. You have a history of bandying around insults, when people disagree with you. You don’t get to do that with me.

Argue like a man, not like a spoilt child.
Did someone mention my name?

Did anyone listen to his speech yesterday? Mike and I just sat watching the tv shaking our heads in disbelief.

Having enjoyed catching-up with the latest Midsomer Murders romp I turned over to Sky News around 10.25pm in order to watch the Paper Review, only to be confronted by Trump in full-blown rambling stream-of-consciousness mode. Twenty surreal minutes later I switched off: more than enough.

Trump gives me the creeps; but it's his whooping adoring audience in their ghastly baseball caps that frighten me

Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold;
Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world,
The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere
The ceremony of innocence is drowned;
The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity. -
WB Yeats

One thing about Donald Trump which his political opponents must apprecaite is there's only one Donald Trump.

Assuming he does win the election, and all the opposition has to take its medicine, hopefully, assuming the world does keep going for another four years until 2028, the 'centre ground' can rebuild and regain, especially if they get some candidates under the age of 80 odd.

That's my middle to long term prediction at the moment.

Project 25. Which, in his speech, he said he knows nothing about.
The conservative heritage foundation has produced proposals for policy plans since before Regan and have never included contributions from the candidate and of course his rivals will highlight the most radical of those proposals as being a Trump policy. Trump called some of them ridiculous.

For those who don`t follow American politics as closely as I do, you may be interested to know The Great Man only told 22 lies/misspokes/terminological exactitudes (delete as you see fit) in his acceptance speech.
For a man who claims to follow American politics closely you are light enough on detail -a bit of a spoofer.

kamala was in charge of looking after the border...

Number of visits.....
.ZERO and she could end up running the country.
There are rules about donations having to be returned if Kamala is not the nomination. But also there could be an issue with some states not allowing votes to count as the ticket was for Biden. So my guess there will be a legal mess ahead.
I suspect that there will be another attempt on Trump's life before then or a big world event that postpones an election.

Now that Biden's cried off,it moves more in the nutter's favour,but how anyone would vote for a proven liar,cheat and fraudster with zero moral fibre escapes me completely.
Thank God I'm a Brit.

Luke, can you clarify your "spoofer" comment? My comments on Trump`s "factual inaccuracies" can easily be checked. Do you think I should have detailed each one?

Back