Forum Horse Connections

After the disaster at Tipperary, my mindset is very different. Why my being confident about Suprise Package at Ballinrobe is bad news for Kevin Blake and an aspiring chef. http://www.cheltenhamdream.com/blog-...-positive-blog
Gl mate, I bet both of em last time oops, he’s 3’s in general for 2moz but the joint favs look scary. Let’s hope you can sneak it under the wall when they jump (providing they don’t have a sausage)!!👍

We have decided to retire Freedom to Dream from racing; it is clear that his heart (or, more likely, his head) isn't in it any longer. I bought him six years ago, and he has lived up to his name, winning his first hurdle, finishing 2nd in a G2, 4th in a G1, and 4th in the Martin Pipe. We have several good homes lined up for him, and he will enjoy a healthy and long retirement.

More aftertiming than anything else but had a hair in Breathless Spirit, runner up at Chelmsford yesterday.
Part of the My Racehorse brigade; me and Paddy have 1/5000 each.
Have a slightly more substantial minority stake in Straight Home , leased from Tim Townend that finished third over a too short trip at Tramore this evening.
Rated 97 over hurdles, her career in Closutton will be short if she cannot improve for the run.
Maybe Listowel she will end my Harvest Festival famine, so to speak...

It may be his final run if he fails to ignite ; working well but not showing it on the racecourse yet, according to the lads.
Dads Lad has been retired. He was a fantastic horse for the syndicate, winning at the Galway festival and at Cheltenham. Unfortunately he hasn’t been the same since getting injured at Aintree. Hoping he has a happy retirement.

Back