Trump vs Harris

I found the content of this article more persuasive than those claiming otherwise on this forum.

To properly address those 20 claims of lying I would break up each claim that they make into small quotes which would take up a lot of time and effort with little reward. But most avid CNN readers/watchers would look at the claims and take it at face value that what they claim in true. However they rarely cite sources that they get their data from.
But political parties generally appose each others details. In the UK they rarely are so aggressive as to call each other liers. Such is the nature of the media toward Trump that they have no problem with it.
As a sort of neutral I can see big holes in the claims they are making after just reading the first 4 "lies" ( If I was to vote I would vote Trump on his wish to end the war in Ukraine, with the hope he would end the genocide in Gaza ) otherwise they are two sides of the same backside bought and paid for by various factions.
An example of one lie is the claim on the effects of migrants. It is based on old data going back to 2010.was mostly based on documented migrants and there is a huge difference on finding jobs for 100,000 migrants in a country that's own people don't want to do jobs like work farming and finding work for between 12-20 million migrants.

I haven't watched CNN since I worked for ntl back in the 90s.

As I said, I found their argument more compelling than anything I've seen elsewhere.

I have no problem with politicians of all stripes being called liars, if that is what they are.

PS, I'm pretty sure Trump has said he doesn't want to support Ukraine financially, which is a far cry from wanting the war to end.
Apologies, I am mistaken a more recent claim has been made by him that he will end the war in Ukraine. The comments I attributed were older ones.

PS, I'm pretty sure Trump has said he doesn't want to support Ukraine financially, which is a far cry from wanting the war to end.
Ukraine is a big rabbit hole that I would not want to get sucked into other than my wish for it all to end otherwise I would never get out of these pages

Anyhoo, Anybody going to watch the oversight committee hearing today? It appears that Kimberly Cheatle has not provided various evidence that was requested. I wonder how she handles the grilling she gets

For those who don't follow American politics as closely as I do -they were your words -you seem to be placing your own opinion above everyone else on this thread.

In reply to Desperate Dan.

Last edited:
I haven't watched CNN since I worked for ntl back in the 90s.

As I said, I found their argument more compelling than anything I've seen elsewhere.

I have no problem with politicians of all stripes being called liars, if that is what they are.
It's also important to remember that Biden v Trump wasn't good v evil.Genocide Joe continues to turn a blind eye to tens of thousands of Palestinians being massacred.

It's also important to remember that Biden v Trump wasn't good v evil.Genocide Joe continues to turn a blind eye to tens of thousands of Palestinians being massacred.
Isn't there an argument Biden and the American administration are in a particularly tough spot when it comes to dictating to Israel. It's their biggest ally in the region.

A bit like Blair's reasoning for involvement in Iraq. The Americans were going anyway and I didn't have much leverage to stop it even if I'd wanted to.

Isn't there an argument Biden and the American administration are in a particularly tough spot when it comes to dictating to Israel. It's their biggest ally in the region.

A bit like Blair's reasoning for involvement in Iraq. The Americans were going anyway and I didn't have much leverage to stop it even if I'd wanted to.
Very hard to defend a genocide.

Very hard to defend a genocide.
I have one of my daughters calling me often in tears about these genocides in both areas. It seems to me that most young voters are totally against both wars and is one big reason that the armed forces are struggling to attract the next gen of forces. Unfortunately Trump is just as much in bed with Israel as the dems with Israel in the middle of the samich

Harris during her 1st campaign last night "We are running a people power campaign and that is how you know we will be a people first presidency"
Not one person has voted for her.She had to bow out of the 2020 running due to lack of voter interest. Shoed in. I don't think she will see this campaign out before she is replaced by Barack's husband

Back