Trump vs Harris

My God, I just couldn't believe what I was seeing there. To actually be cheering him on is just despicable.
Even if they agree about Iran being a huge mover in all this, to cheer frantically under the circumstances of an arguable genocide is just plain frightening.
And they have just massacred a lot of children at a refuge. Governments are scared stiff of saying no more to the zionists despite the feelings of popular opinion of their own people

Palestinians who don't hate Jews and that's not many of them should get the hell out of the place or die trying

Israel will not stop until Hamas is destroyed and rightly so.

First thing after his meeting with Kamala the PM went and met with Trump........he defo is not a Kamala fan

Palestinians who don't hate Jews and that's not many of them should get the hell out of the place or die trying

Israel will not stop until Hamas is destroyed and rightly so.

First thing after his meeting with Kamala the PM went and met with Trump........he defo is not a Kamala fan
Have you any thoughts on the thousands of Palestinian children that have been killed.

Harris getting an easy time from the media and Trump is remarkably quiet.When they do actually debate I would expect Harris to be declared the winner.That will be the time to have a max bet on Trump.

I am surprised they are nor running a book on what kind of Ice Cream is Harris's favorite.
The democrats will keep her wrapped up in cotton wool whele thet slander Trump at every turn.

They did this with Biden in 2020 and it's their best chance of a Harris win.

If she was left to her own devices she would absolutely lose in a landslide she is totally unfit to be President and if she does win she will be running nothing

I’m not up to speed on why she’s a bad candidate...can you enlighten me! (Genuine question)

Part of me wants Trump to get in to see what the Markles do....she said she’d leave if he did and Trump says he will deport him due to falsification on his visa over drug taking.....so presumably they will go to her Motherland of Nigeria... :cheerleader:

I am surprised they are nor running a book on what kind of Ice Cream is Harris's favorite.
The democrats will keep her wrapped up in cotton wool whele thet slander Trump at every turn.

If she was left to her own devices she would absolutely lose in a landslide she is totally unfit to be President and if she does win she will be running nothing
So why is Trump running scared of taking part in a debate with her?

Like your guy is even fit not to poop his diaper.

“Trump on Friday announced that he had “terminated” a previously-scheduled Sept. 10 ABC News debate with Harris because President Joe Biden — who he was originally set to debate — had dropped out of the race. Trump is also suing the network and anchor George Stephanopoulos for defamation and called the active litigation a “conflict of interest.”

Harris’ campaign and her allies pounced on the cancellation, framing the former president as “afraid to debate” in a series of attack ads. And it doubled down after Trump’s phone interview Friday.

“We aren’t surprised Trump wouldn’t show his face, he’s ashamed of his dangerous Project 2025 agenda, is afraid to debate, and has no positive vision to present to the American people,” campaign spokesperson James Singer said in a statement to POLITICO.”

Trumps agenda is Project 47 which he has made perfectly clear on Truth Social not project 2025 but the media just keep pushing the crap that's in 2025 which was not written by Trump

Like your guy is even fit not to poop his diaper.
Great contribution to the debate Len.......Despite taking a bullet for his country he is back out there fighting and open to any questions they want to throw at him. She hasn't spoke to one reporter unscripted or held a press conference since she became nominee

Great contribution to the debate Len.......Despite taking a bullet for his country he is back out there fighting and open to any questions they want to throw at him. She hasn't spoke to one reporter unscripted or held a press conference since she became nominee
Yeah, that ear injury healed up very quickly, didn’t it?

Do you remember that time Trump took the p1ss out of the reporter with a disability. You’re ok with that, yeah? Nice bloke, that Trump.

Trump fully endorsed project 25 whose foreword is by non other than his vp pick. More misinformation being attempted and failing by the trump campaign which is floundering badly. Btw does anybody seriously think he won't look like Biden if he debates Harris.

Trump fully endorsed project 25 whose foreword is by non other than his vp pick. More misinformation being attempted and failing by the trump campaign which is floundering badly. Btw does anybody seriously think he won't look like Biden if he debates Harris.
I think he will lose the debate and win the election.

Trump's issue is that he has a percentage who will vote for him in any circumstances and a percentage who will similarly vote against. The only voters who matter are the middle ground in the swing states yet he seems unwilling to engage with them and continues to pander to his core vote.

If the election was tomorrow he'd lose. However, it's still over 12 weeks away and the last 4 weeks shows that anything can happen. Anyone having a bet before October deserves to lose because they are just guessing.

Can you explain, Tanlic, how he took a bullet for his country?
Ever since he came down the escalator the media have branded him as the next Hitler/the devil and put a huge target on his back for any nutcase to take a shot at him.

This attempt almost succeeded as was clearly pointed out by experts, he came within an inch of losing his life.

That's enough for most people to say "I am out of here" but not Donald Trump

He showed tremendous courage and was back out there fighting for his country that he believes in within a couple of day knowing full well the nest time he might not be as lucky.

If the man did not love his country and wasn't genuine what possible reason would he have to give up a life where he had everything

And you have the balls to ask a prejudice question like that. What answer did you expect other than the truth?

He showed tremendous courage and was back out there fighting for his country that he believes in within a couple of day knowing full well the nest time he might not be as lucky.

If the man did not love his country and wasn't genuine what possible reason would he have to give up a life where he had everything

And you have the balls to ask a prejudice question like that. What answer did you expect other than the truth?

It was a plain enough question, Tan.

Did Reagan claim to have taken one for his country?

Did the Democrats ever claim JFK or Bobby died for their country?

Here is a list of world leaders who survived assassination attempts. Did any of them claim to have 'taken one' for their country?

Did the pope ever claim he took one for Catholicism?

No, they just got up and got on with their job.

And Trump isn't even a world leader.

Trump is, according to many psychologists, a psychopathic narcissist. This has nothing to do with politics. It is about how he perceives himself.

In layman's terms, the guy is a total fruitcake who thinks he is the centre of the universe.

He is the last person the world needs running the 'most powerful country in the world'.

I honestly cannot believe someone of your intellect feels so compelled to make a case for him.

I think what went over your head Donald Trump's detractors have called him a sociopath, psychopath, and narcissist. They are also known as Democrats.

You are making comparisons that mean absolutely nothing. Nothing can change the fact he bounced back from almost dying to continue fighting what he believes in.

As far as Reagan goes he turned to his boxes of cards with one liner jokes and hid what he was thinking behind them

JFK was assassinated 60 years ago I have no idea who said what at the time and neither do you.

I think what went over your head Donald Trump's detractors have called him a sociopath, psychopath, and narcissist. They are also known as Democrats.

You are making comparisons that mean absolutely nothing. Nothing can change the fact he bounced back from almost dying to continue fighting what he believes in.

As far as Reagan goes he turned to his boxes of cards with one liner jokes and hid what he was thinking behind them

JFK was assassinated 60 years ago I have no idea who said what at the time and neither do you.

They are professors of psychology at Ivy League colleges (ie universities) asked for their thoughts by media outlets in much the same way John Curtice is asked about politics and politicians in this country. They analysed his language and actions in various situations. One explained how he was invited to play a round of golf with him and Trump wanted to pay him to lose in order to claim victory. He sets up golf 'competitions' in which he is the only player so that he can claim victory and lift a big trophy.

And, according to those who accompany him, he cheats. If he doesn't like the lie of the ball he moves it, if he hits a bad shot he doesn't count it.

So that has nothing to do with politics but it shows what he is like as a person.

HIs presidency was not particularly successful:

He didn't bounce back from almost dying. He got a cut to his ear. To say he bounced back from almost dying is like saying I bounced back from almost falling from a second-floor window as a child. It's insulting to people who spend months in hospital with injuries or illnesses that see them close to death which would almost certainly have happened but for the intervention of medical staff.

The people who 'take one' are the ones who throw themselves in the way of bullets in order to protect someone else.

Reagan was seriously wounded and ultimately could maybe crack one liners about it but he never ever said he 'took one' for democracy or for the country. One of his staff died as a result of the attempt.

The JFK situation has been covered and replayed countless times down the years. No one ever said he died for democracy or for his country. Despite arguably being lucky to win the presidency they all decried the act that he had been taken so young and actually growing in popularity across the country.

Trump picks up things he hears on TV and applies them to himself because the soundbites that appeal to his mentality also appeal to the people who like him.

Back