What are you backing Today? Part 2

I like Laura Pearson and never see her as a negative but HMOG WTF was she playing at there???

No wonder the filly drifted so much in the market. Almost the perfect lesson in how to make sure a horse doesn't win: go too fast early and then go for a burger from the van as you come into the straight.

I don't get to see a lot of Curragh racing but I don't think I've ever seen anything come right across to the near raIl
I too was a big fan of hers when she first started flying through her apprentice weights but after she had a car accident it seems like she just picks up rides to stay in the game and maybe has plans away from riding? She is just not the same determined rider now.

John Gosden has been very patient with Danielle and I haven't lost faith in her.

Plenty of money around for her backed from 13/2 to around 4/1 on the machine.

Needless to say I was on early...fingers crossed
keiren Shoemark said Danielle kept changing her legs and was never travelling on the ground...she needs some cut in the ground to show she is a class filly

Rufaa 6.30 Yarm Ew.

Never going to get 10f lto but the previous 4th to Orbaan at Carlisle when giving that one weight, gives him a lovely ew chance here.

Not convinced Tactician should be odds-on for the Brown Jack at Ascot today and I'm happy to take him on with True Legend who is unexposed over this sort of trip.

Miss Fascinator never got going in the soft ground last time but still finished in front of Pearl of Windsor.

Pearl of Windsor looked moderate to me in the closing stages and I doubt if there's much improvement on the cards.

Miss Fascinator 2/1 is a De Sousa type of ride and I forecast she will make all and looks a stone wall certainty, as none of the others appeal............ A 5 ***** star bet for me

Better price than expected 5/2 on exchange....Lost a couple of lengths at the start but never in doubt.

Reversed the form with Pearl Of Windsor by 10 Lengths :D

Interesting listed race at York this evening and Dora Milaje is way overpriced at 12s. She's unexposed over this trip and she won her handicap over the distance at Haydock the start before last much easier than the close up comments suggests.

I'll give Gifted Angel a good shout in York's 6.05. Shown enough on the flat and over hurdles to have a chance here.

Interesting listed race at York this evening and Dora Milaje is way overpriced at 12s. She's unexposed over this trip and she won her handicap over the distance at Haydock the start before last much easier than the close up comments suggests.
GL,Euro - I've backed Balsena (10/1)[n thr same race.

Back