£1000 bet on a handicap at Cheltenham..one horse

Moon Dice 12/1 for County Hurdle. Better off at the weights in comparison to the Greatwood where it travelled twice as far as the rest of the field between the last two hurdles by zig-zagging about behind the leaders trying to get a run.

That's a decent call. Remember him trying to look for a run up the near side rail which was always going to be impossible, and then having to weave right aross.

Is Quantitive Easing now on too high a mark? I really like the idea of him at 3 miles.

I think he is now. I like Cappa Bleu for that race. He stayed on really well last time out and will appreciate the hill. Looks in good form this year and is over 20/1 on the machine.

Is Quantitive Easing now on too high a mark? I really like the idea of him at 3 miles.

I like him too and have got him in my top two or three for Tuesday's race. I also agree with Euro that his mark may be a little high. However, he is still just a 7yo and I'm reckoning on him having the legs on many of the fancied older horses.

I'm also considering Time For Rupert , Seabass, Knockara Beau and Hold On Julio for that race. Haven't pared it down enough yet.

Cappa Bleu unlikely to run at Cheltenham according to the Times today. Williams wants to save him for the National

;)Eastlake JP/Jonjo/Maurice Linehan is much better than his form suggest.....all you have to do is work out which race he will go for.

Last edited:
Back