2012 -13 NH prediction thread - No posts after Oct 1st

granger

Senior Jockey
1. Sprinter Sacre will get beaten somewhere before Cheltenham

2. NH wins the trainers championship

3. Flemenstar wins Gold Cup

4. Hurricane Fly proves me right albeit a year late

5. Dark Horse - Lord Windemere

1- Grandouet wins the Champion Hurdle (just holding off a late run from Zarkander).
2- Flemenstar wins the gold cup.
3- Big Buck's loses his world hurdle crown (no idea who's going to beat him though).
4- The Giant Bolster doesn't win another race.
5- Sprinter Sacre doesn't get beat...ever:D:p

and NH winning the trainers championship is virtually a given.

Last edited:
1. Ml Winters to train horses for Gigginstown
2. Hurricane Fly regains Champion hurdle
3. Big Bucks loses World Hurdle if race is run on the old track.(used day 1 and 2 of festival)
4.Ml Winters trains Cheltenham festival winner.
5. Many Irish trainers hand in licences owing to bad debts.
6. Second last fence Cheltenham old track resited to its former position and be officially named "Latelomne fence" ( I wish)

Invictus to win the Grand National.

Long Run to win in whatever he runs.

Last edited:
Hunt Ball to win The Paddy Power

Bobs Worth to win the Hennessy

Grand Crus to win the King George

Grandouet to win the Champion Hurdle

Sprinter Sacre to win the Queen Mother

Simonsig to win the Arkle

Sprinter Sacre to win Tingle Creek, Game Spirit, Victor Chandler, Champion Chase by an aggregate of 50 lengths.

Start me Up to win Kerry National

Last Instalment to win Lexus, Hennessy and Gold Cup leading home a one two three for Gigginstown

Hurricane Fly to recapture Champion Hurdle

Imperial Commander to win a Grade 1 Chase again

Simonsig to win Arkle

Joseph O'Brien to ride a winner at the festival

Last edited:
I. Contrywide Flame wins whatever championship race he enters.
2. Cape Tribulation in first 2 in World Hurdle.
3.Champagne Fever wins RSA or in first 3 in world hurdle. Preferably the former.
4.A toughened up Steps to Freedom cause a surprise in the Champion Hurdle.
5. First Lieutenant wins Gold Cup
6. Henderson contemplates unique CH/QMC double for Sprinter Sacre, upset at the publicity for flat hero Frankel
7.My AP book is shot by end January.

Richard Johnson wins the jockeys title.
One of JP's horses is banned for not trying.
A horse to win any NH race with an SP of 200/1.
New Years Eve to win the Supreme Novice.
Boston Bob continues to be a major 'talking horse'.

Last edited:
For An Angel beats a Willie Mullins hotpot in the bumper at Leopardstown on St Stephens Day, landing a significant gamble (12's into 4's) in the process. Unprecedented acrimony nevertheless ensues in the winners enclosure, as several members of the winning syndicate accuse others of taking their prices, whilst others irately contend that their cards were never marked at all. Several members refuse to take part in the photographs and storm out of the ring in protest.

The remainder of the group splinters when several synidcate members are aghast to find that their names are not on the VIP guestlist at Krystle Nightclub. They are later seen arguing over whose round it is in Coppers.

Last edited:
1. Hurricane Fly regresses further

2. Spinter Sacre unbeaten all season (bold one that...)

3. Invictus exceeds expectations

4. As does Silvianico conti

5. NH has one two in KGV but not with long run

For An Angel beats a Willie Mullins hotpot in the bumper at Leopardstown on St Stephens Day, landing a significant gamble (12's into 4's) in the process. Unprecedented acrimony nevertheless ensues in the winners enclosure, as several members of the winning syndicate accuse others of taking their prices, whilst others irately contend that their cards were never marked at all. Several members refuse to take part in the photographs and storm out of the ring in protest.

The remainder of the group splinters when several synidcate members are aghast to find that their names are not on the VIP guestlist at Krystle Nightclub. They are later seen arguing over whose round it is in Coppers.

Tremendous, tracks. :lol:

The remainder of the group splinters when several synidcate members are aghast to find that their names are not on the VIP guestlist at Krystle Nightclub.

I have shattering news for you. My nephew has bowed out of Krystle to run his own pub instead, and I no longer have an inside track there. I know, my popularity is going to plummet and nobody's going to have anything more to do with me.

I have shattering news for you. My nephew has bowed out of Krystle to run his own pub instead, and I no longer have an inside track there. I know, my popularity is going to plummet and nobody's going to have anything more to do with me.

Grey who? :ninja:

I'm extremely jealous of the Irish forumites having a syndicate horse (already won).

Kauto surprises everyone yet again.

Several people leave the forum in a huff only to quietly return when they realise they like arguing with the reprobates

Paul Nicholls gets heavier.

Nicky Henderson gets redder in the face

Donald McCain trains more winners than anyone else

I give countless bad tips

1. Finian's Rainbow 8/1 King George
2. Darlan 16/1 Champion Hurdle
3. Flemenstar 12s and SDC 6s, both for the Gold Cup
4. NH Champion Trainer 1/2
5. Sprinter Sacre unbeaten all season

I sincerely hope you did your best to talk him out of it. Where's the new pub...he's a good lad and should be supported.

Back