2012 -13 NH prediction thread - No posts after Oct 1st

I sincerely hope you did your best to talk him out of it. Where's the new pub...he's a good lad and should be supported.

I put our case to him with all the bluster I could muster, drawing on elements of hyperbole, melodrama and pathos but I was unable to convince him of the devastating consequences for my standing here on the forum and in the wider community.

His new place is The Bath, on Bath Avenue.

Sprinter Sacre unbeaten

Flemenstar takes the Gold Cup in a round of jumping not seen since prime era Denman

For Non Stop wins the Paddy Power (14's with the sponsors)

Long Run bounces back to win the King George after defeat at Haydock

Nick Williams trains his first Festival winner

Fingal Bay finishes the season the best Novice Chaser around and is 6/1 for the Gold Cup this time next year

Mrs Casey divorces Mr on the grounds of exhaution.

Captain Conan wins at least two novice chases

Sprinter Sacre wins everything he turns up for

I have my annual laugh at the once a year animal "rights" protestors at Aintree

Shakalakaboomboom wins the national

Donald McCain is top trainer at Cheltenham festival

Novabridge goes hurdling and turns into an utter superstar (well i can hope!)

The entire Irish nation becomes frenzied with excitement when Flemenstar beats up a handful of second-raters on bottomless ground, but he never makes it to Cheltenham.

I know, but he beat second-raters (relatively speaking) and the swiftness with which you leapt in to make that point suggest you're already a bit frenzied.

I reckon I'm on the right lines, but have to admit I'll be at least mildly excited if we see him at Cheltenham (although that may not be noticeable among the general background excitement of The Festival).

the swiftness with which you leapt in to make that point suggest you're already a bit frenzied

Thirty two minutes to make a one-sentence reply is indicative of frenzy? You must lead a very boring life.

• Kauto wins the KG
  • Rock on Ruby wins CH at far bigger price than he deserves to be
  • 4 runners in the Champ Chase
  • Mcain wins the National
  • Hendo wins trainer champion a canter

Don't know how i'm frenzied. You put out a general observation that he may be a bit of a mudlark like a lot of Irish horses and I pointed out that he has won a Grade 1 on good ground by 11 lenghths

His plan for the year is Cheltenham. I's expect to see him there

Sprinter Sacre the Frankel of the jumps

Sir Des Champs wins the Gold Cup

Big Bucks beaten in the World Hurdle

Henderson wins trainers championship

Townend is designed Mullins first jockey at the end of the season

1. Nothing beats Quevega (again)

2. Last Instalment wins the Gold Cup

3. Paul Nicholls buys something that ran in last weeks Prix Finot and it turns out to be useless

4. Grey Monk goes on to Graded Novice Hurdle success for Noel Meade

Martin

Back