3.15 hamilton

I don't blame anyone for being cynical but jeez guys any need for all that,just let me post formlines up thats all i'm doing i don't even have to quote prices,the only way i know how to explain myself is putting it down in writing.Even the punctuation police are after me.

Hi! giglio, apologies for the cynicism but that's the way we are. (sorry that should have read gigilo)

I hope your partner's pregnancy is going well and that your health is holding up.

Last edited:
Ok i'll try and keep on one thread bennyb.Bar the bull it doesn't really matter what i've said as long as the formlines add up,although you're right why take anything at face value.The name gigilo is a name that was set up for me on betfair by a very well known professional when i first started using betfair probably 6 years ago,i wouldn't have picked that in a million years.

Not to bad colin girlfriends due in october thats why i've given myself a bit of a break to absorb all the moaning,healths not great but off on holiday end of july might do me good.

I urge you to stay and contribute. Many a regular has had a tough baptism on here. A few words of advice.

1. Lose the "you should be grateful to get my tips" attitude.
2. Expect people to disagree with you, or to point out errors in your facts/reasoning. What may be value at 14s might not be value at 10/1, so it would have been rude to the others for Gearoid / me not to point out that the price was gone.
3. Don't worry about people criticising your grammar. It is indicative of the person's own insecurities.
4. Read other threads on here. You might learn something. Or even if you don't have time to do so, skim read them. Then draw wild, rash conclusions and hold mistakes others make against them, raising them periodically, especially after said person has a big win. "Yeah sure, you may have tipped up Pour Moi for the Derby, but I remember the day you said that Bustino would murder Grundy." And it will make you feel better when you fuck up.
5. Put all of your tips in the one thread. I am about the fifth person to suggest this.
6. Don't ignore the first four people who ask you to do something perfectly reasonable.
7. Be nice to your girlfriend.
8. Look after your health.
9. Enjoy your holiday.

Last edited:
I urge you to stay and contribute. Many a regular has had a tough baptism on here. A few words of advice.

2. Expect people to disagree with you, or to point out errors in your facts/reasoning. What may be value at 14s might not be value at 10/1, so it would have been rude to the others for Gearoid / me not to point out that the price was gone.
3. Don't worry about people criticising your grammar. It is indicative of the person's own insecurities.
4. Read other threads on here. You might learn something. Or even if you don't have time to do so, skim read them. Then draw wild, rash conclusions and hold mistakes others make against them, raising them periodically, especially after said person has a big win. "Yeah sure, you may have tipped up Pour Moi for the Derby, but I remember the day you said that Bustino would murder Grundy." And it will make you feel better when you fuck up.
5. Put all of your tips in the one thread. I am about the fifth person to suggest this.
6. Don't ignore the first four people who ask you to do something perfectly reasonable.
9. Enjoy your holiday.

maybe these should be the new terms and conditions of the forum ;)

9. Enjoy your holiday.

Why wasn't I given this contract when I joined the forum? :mad:

Just to get in the spirit of things, I'd recommend all of you backing Horatio Carter in the 3.30 at Ratterick tomorrow. Can't see the 14's with Hills lasting or the 12's with VC. This will shorten. Trust me.

I thought I was the best poster on here, but any more like Bar's rules one and I see I'll have stiff competition. Top work.

Back