A bit of fun

The least known racecourse appears to be Ffos Las. The Irish racecourse most often guessed right is Cork!

52 and might've got 53 if I hadn't typed Wrexham instead of Hexham! Amazing how one's brain stops dead after about 40 - miserable on most of the Irish ones, but still missed a couple of well-known UK ones to my shame!

43 -wasn't so good on the Irish ones and I kep putting in Ffos Las but it wasn't having it but appeard on the final list. Never mind, must go away and do more research lol

The last racecourse I typed in was Cheltenham!

It's amazing what these things do to your mind; I got most of the Irish tracks (bar Roscommon) and the northern English tracks in seconds and then had to have a good think about it from there on in.

I got 72. Some of the ones I missed were surprising though - such as Curragh.

Perpetual - if you spelled it Musselbrugh, you still didn't get it! :lol:

Forgot Newbury and a host of Irish tracks, and the rest were UK gaffs - at least managed to get all the big courses down, and yes, I did get Ffos Las and Dundalk!

Perpetual - if you spelled it Musselbrugh, you still didn't get it! :lol:

Forgot Newbury and a host of Irish tracks, and the rest were UK gaffs - at least managed to get all the big courses down, and yes, I did get Ffos Las and Dundalk!

Musselburgh there easy. Saying that I do live 15 mile from the track:D

Back