Aidan O'Brien string for 2012

Going back to last year when I was a browser on the forum, I do remember everyone giving Glor Na Mara the tag as the next New Approach.

Plenty of Euros were lost on that horse from here to Co Carlow, I wait eagerly in anticipation of this years version.

:lol:

That was only Del Boy....he's like the drunken uncle..nobody takes any notice of what he says..:whistle:
He has a right chance off 90 odd in the handicap on Sunday by the way..

Last edited:
That was only Del Boy....he's like the drunken uncle..nobody takes any notice of what he says..:whistle:
He has a right chance off 90 odd in the handicap on Sunday by the way..

He would struggle off 90 in an Irish Linconshire given that he doesn't really get the mile that well on a testing course.

What points would you put in his favour that suggests Bolger could come home on Sunday with a Irish Linconshire in his horse box.

He would struggle off 90 in an Irish Linconshire given that he doesn't really get the mile that well on a testing course.

What points would you put in his favour that suggests Bolger could come home on Sunday with a Irish Linconshire in his horse box.

He wont...but he goes for the 6F handicap....

I suspect that will mean that all being well with him TB will not only go to Dubai but also to the US for some of the races that Cape Blanco won last year (thereby keeping him and St. Nicholas Abbey apart after the Sheema Classic). Hope Jamie Spencer can get on as well with him as he has with the other Hay/Ballydoyle horses.

We've had the list of older horses on the first page, and the 2yo's in the competition thread, so here's the full list of Ballydoyle's three year olds for this year. Plenty of unraced ones. What's their obsession with these one word names in recent years? They used to have some great ones - Horatio Nelson a personal favourite.

Seducing
Taigan
Tibet
Wave
Ahimsa
Asteya
Beach Of Falesa
Chamonix
Betterbetterbetter
Father Of Science
Apollo
Know
Camelot
David Livingston
Athens
Tower Rock
Tenth Star
El Salvador
Ishvana
Marchese Marconi
Unnamed Ex Beltisaal
Unnamed ex Fayre
Unnamed ex Skidmore Girl
Noah Webster
Sidereus Nuncius
After
Circle
Ernest Hemingway
Exact
Hail
Homecoming Queen
I Have A Dream
Imperial Monarch
Mannheim
Order
Soon
Triumphant
Vault
Wading
Warwick Avenue
Wrote
Battle Of Saratoga
Cabin
Hasten
Lebron
Place Vendome
Purple
Reaching
Unanimous
Astrology
Buckingham Gate
Chicago
Demurely
Drops
Furner’s Green
Great Ruler
Kissed
Offer
Shield
Skyphos
Thomasgainsborough
Twirl
Up
Was
Along
Among Equals
Crusade
Devotion
Frontier
Learn
Maybe
Nephrite
Power
Requisition
Wonderful

Last edited:
I think Treasure Beach and Daddy Long Legs remain in the Coolmore ownership, Await The Dawn and David Livingston have been sold.

Back