Aintree - friday

F*ck it, Finian's went mental after the parade and broke a rail.

I wish I knew he would do this before I lumped on.

Have also covered e/w on Wishful.

Come on Finian's!

Dont take many AP bets but 10/1 for the KGV with Powers makes a lot of sense for Finians. Have to have that. hes really progressed and i reckon will stay no problem. That was the performance of a real star today

Last edited:
I seem to remember Dubai Millennium being a craaaaazy good price for the PoW because Godolphin were in bad form at the time. I suppose the normal rules don't apply to the proper good horses in a given stable.

Well done to FR backers. Truth to tell he wasn't a bad value fav and my angle in the race was Wishfull Thinking's price relative to Poquelin and Kauto Stone.

Frankie Figg stopped very quickly!! It's the betting gallows for me. Zarkandar tomorrow and then on to Punchestown.

Frankie Figg being dropped in was one of the biggest disappointments of the year for me.

We all know how much Ruby wants to show how good he is...

Thanks Colin had him in a e/w double with Wishful thinking aswell
as single mentioned in post 32.
would of won 2 grand :( ah well still a winners a winner

Hawkwing I think Frankiefigg nearly refused to race or was impeded
at the start dont think it was Rubys fault that he was held up.

Fair enough. Missed the flagfall. Thought he was being restrained to jump into the lead on the way down to Bechers. No bet, but one of the greatest attractions in racing. Ruby, I'll forgive you for this one.

I've gone for 3 big each way bets - Tour d'argent, Cape Dutch and All the Aces, who is a crazy price at 40s. Hoping the Spring will bring the best out of him.

Back