Any Recommendations For Aiding Hair Regrowth

• Thread starter Thread starter Kathy
  • Start date Start date
K

Kathy

A friend of mine has a lovely retriever that was involved in a car accident which resulted in some severe burns caused by a car exhaust. I have been asked if I can help find a product that may stimulate or assist with the hair regrowth. I have heard of a product that is used on horses that may work on dogs too. Any ideas? shrug::

After all your help with Barney and his burnt paws, I wonder if you would be able to help with this latest request for help, too?

Looks like I may owe you a drink, (not water next time) Trudi!

Thanks again, will order some and see how my friend gets on.

Macerated lemon juice..... there may have been something else involved but I don't think so

It worked on a very bald lurcher belonging to some friends of mine years ago; but I no longer have the recipe. I remember you need to halve the lemons and then leave them in water in tub in the sun [adapt as nec!] for c 3 weeks....... When the juice is well macerated, you bathe the dog's skin with it twice a day. It kills whatever is stopping the hair from growing.

I've now realied this will only work for a funqal infection, not for burn damage to I'll shut the f up
I'd delete it all but it might be useful to somone. one day. after all that effort :what:

Back