Arse Cup

Nick Luck desperately trying, but not quite managing, to sound enthusiastic about Recession Proof winning the Totesport, when he'd made it clear at every opportunity that he fancied (and had probably backed) Bothy.

"The wanker Recession Proof wins the Totesport" would have been a much more honest response, than the one he gave.

Who's the commentator at Lingfield today? He seems to go mental at the end of every race, even when seemingly nothing that unexpected is occurring.

Who's the commentator at Lingfield today? He seems to go mental at the end of every race, even when seemingly nothing that unexpected is occurring.

Lee MacKenzie - having a prolonged crisis of confidence which leads him to shout horses names in a funny voice without context.

No-one else has done it, so I'm adding the sainted St Nick Henderson to this. In terms of class, he's way ahead of screeching commentators and dodgy hairdos - speaking of which, I went for a 'trim and shape' last night and now look like a freakin' lesbian prison warder. Charmed, I am not. I'm adding the 'hairdresser' to this.

She seems very sweet, actually. A friend of mine who's well into greyhounds says she's to be seen walking hers from time to time and is very friendly.

I quite like Tanya as well. Sure her hair is a mess but she doesn't look as bad a Nick Luck did this morning. Sky blue shirt with a white collar, a striped suit jacket and jeans. wtf.

Peter Naughton - does anyone at RUK carry out an appraisals ? He is just appalling - inaccurate and cliche ridden .

They cannot have been worse than the Couch. His tips for Cheltenham on RPTV were beyond awful. He fancies Thousand Stars for the Champion Hurdle on the basis that Rooster Booster also won the County the year before his victory (ignoring the fact that he was running off a mark ten pounds higher in that handicap)

He can't have Time for Rupert at the price because of "all them fences in the way" but tips up Poquelin in the Ryanair. Apparently he's a much better horse this year.

Oh, dear - wasn't sure if there was a ringer in the Arkle just now, with Simon Holt resolutely calling 'STAGECOACH OPAL' throughout. C'mon, Si, get a grip, man - there are a helluva lot of races to go yet!

They cannot have been worse than the Couch. His tips for Cheltenham on RPTV were beyond awful. He fancies Thousand Stars for the Champion Hurdle on the basis that Rooster Booster also won the County the year before his victory (ignoring the fact that he was running off a mark ten pounds higher in that handicap)
r.

I think Thousand Stars has a very good chance

Back