Arse Cup

Morning Line: How in the age of the 'Internet of Everything' with instant information on mobile devices can Tanya announce as an exciting scoop that "she has just come of the phone to the boys in all the offices and can tell us that xxxx is being backed for the 2.40". Oddschecker, pet.

Weird shid.

Saw it last week and couldn't believe it-in mitigation she did some excellent unchallenged opinion pieces with Leon Blanche.

Banks thinks Hurricane Fly is the problem when other horses choose to swerve him.....he is a monumental ARSE.

I like him on for one reason....just to watch all the others "go native" when he rocks the relationship they all are so desperate to keep with Jockeys + trainers

he really got them all shouting at once this morning re the CH..cracking viewing i think

see..when its livened up..its deemed sh1t..when its dull its deemed sh1t..you can't really win

they just need matt chapman throwing into the mix now

i'm fed up with dull + boring..i give Banks the thumbs up..just for how uneasy he makes the others feel

Last edited:
i think its very easy to knock the show.

i'd love to see what sort of ideas people have to make it a good show..maybe we should start a thread about what we want from the show and then get Rory or someone to highlight our ideas to those that make the show

makes more sense than just pulling it down every week

or is that too constructive?

Last edited:
Never been a fan of this commentator and there was absolute carnage on Betfair during the Pertemps handicap hurdle as Dessie Scahill called the wrong horse home (not for the first time). Sharp eyed viewers who realised he was making a mistake made a killing apparently as the winner went to 44/1.

Incidentally he seemed to have renamed it the Pretemps handicap hurdle as well.

Back