Arse Cup

Think it was Mark Johnson on RUK.

In the Gold Cup, called Silviniaco Conti, Silviniano Conti the whole way round.

2nd favourite in the Gold Cup, acting if he just read the name, or never heard any other commentator speak the name.

Well he couldn't treat his horses worse than Ryanair treats its passengers and indeed staff.

Ryanair cs is one of these things that people are glad to abuse. I have flown with them well over 100 times and can think of only 1 poor experience.

When it comes to a short haul flight I'll take punctuality over a hug any day

Ryanair cs is one of these things that people are glad to abuse. I have flown with them well over 100 times and can think of only 1 poor experience.

You are lucky . I think they are bloody awful .

Sorry, too early, thought you meant something else.

Ardross, let's say you are flying from England to Europe, journey time 1.5 hours. Would you rather fly Ryanair, for say £30, or BA for £120? Airports involved don't change.

Sorry, too early, thought you meant something else.

Ardross, let's say you are flying from England to Europe, journey time 1.5 hours. Would you rather fly Ryanair, for say £30, or BA for £120? Airports involved don't change.

By the time you've paid your baggage, airport tax, reserved your seat, had an in-flight coffee and anything else RyanAir can think of, it would probably come to the same price anyway. :lol:

Fortunate that you are not blind or disabled then

I would pay a little more not to fly with Ryanair. Its the price I'm willing to pay not to feel the need to be on guard to prevent being ripped off when asked any question, and the price to feel that travelling with a company is not an antagonistic experience. The price to feel that the carrier that Im using is not trying to trick me. The extra Im willing to pay is not 90 pounds for a short haul flight. They arent always cheaper by that margin.

Most of the Ryanair flights ive been on have been perfectly fine, except for that edge.

I don't mind the guy granger. Bit too in your face perhaps but credit to what he has achieved and his commitment to racing. Probably an interesting bloke to meet

I'm surprised hes popular with some here though. His politics are eye wateringly free market right wing.

I would pay a little more not to fly with Ryanair. Its the price I'm willing to pay not to feel the need to be on guard to prevent being ripped off when asked any question, and the price to feel that travelling with a company is not an antagonistic experience. The price to feel that the carrier that Im using is not trying to trick me. The extra Im willing to pay is not 90 pounds for a short haul flight. They arent always cheaper by that margin.

Most of the Ryanair flights ive been on have been perfectly fine, except for that edge.

I'd go along with that.

If the prices were close enough, which is something I'd have to decide at the time, I'd pay a wee bit more not to travel with Ryanair.

I'm not sure I'd ever travel with Jet2 again, though. I had a very off-putting experience with them recently.

He is an outspoken, take-no-bullshit, anti-bureaucracy, light-touch regulation, kind of guy.

A tale of two prominent racehorse owners (both Irish):
One lives in Geneva for financial self-interest, and pays no taxes in his native country.
The other lives in his birth country, and last year paid €11 million in taxes.

The former throws €50,000 to the Limerick hurling and footballing clubs, and he is hailed as a great fella.
The latter doesn't scarper off to some tax-haven to avoid his fiscal responsibilities, but is vilified by some because he often "tells it like it is".

Most other airlines wonder how to increase their fares; Ryanair tries to think of ways to reduces their's.

He is an outspoken, take-no-bullshit, anti-bureaucracy, light-touch regulation, kind of guy.

A tale of two prominent racehorse owners (both Irish):
One lives in Geneva for financial self-interest, and pays no taxes in his native country.
The other lives in his birth country, and last year paid €11 million in taxes.

The former throws €50,000 to the Limerick hurling and footballing clubs, and he is hailed as a great fella.
The latter doesn't scarper off to some tax-haven to avoid his fiscal responsibilities, but is vilified by some because he often "tells it like it is".

Most other airlines wonder how to increase their fares; Ryanair tries to think of ways to reduces their's.

a great post

C4_zps495a5b67.jpg

Back