Arse Cup

Poor old J Magrath on BBC2 has lost a day already,lets look at the big field for tomorrow eh no saturday i am beginning to feel sorry for him already.

Horses not the most important thing about Aintree? Who is this bizarre women on BBC?, only took them 15 mins to mention fashion, this weekends going to be unbearable with these muppets!

Don't get me wrong I love clothes, but I do not care when there is racing, BBC are currently winning the race of the arses over C4's coverage of Chelts and it has only been 2 races.

I was thinking this morning about the number of things BBC related that would pop up on this thread. They are a shambles. I also don't see what everyone else does in Balding.

Don't get me wrong I love clothes, but I do not care when there is racing, BBC are currently winning the race of the arses over C4's coverage of Chelts and it has only been 2 races.

I was referring to the segment where she was interviewing some bloke who kept shouting "My name is Jasper and I'm drunk" for reasons that were never established.

Yeah, that was bad, as well as the fake tan and the tumpets.

I am not a fan of Balding either, ha. Wish I could stop complaining but how hard is it to get racing coverage right?

Wish I could stop complaining but how hard is it to get racing coverage right?

Too many cooks. How many presenters do they need? 3 in the studio, 2 in the paddock, 2 in the betting ring, 2 in the commentary box, and a couple of others for the non-racing stuff. Ridiculous.

Too many cooks. How many presenters do they need? 3 in the studio, 2 in the paddock, 2 in the betting ring, 2 in the commentary box, and a couple of others for the non-racing stuff. Ridiculous.

Stops them having to show the horses when there are so many presenters to look at. Waste of total and utter time.

What is it about C Balding the woman seems obsessed about the way people look or are dressed judging by her comments when she interviews someone,thommo eat your heart out.

Back