Henrythenavigator ex Crystal Crossing
Henrythenavigator ex Glatisant - Pedro The Great
Henrythenavigator ex Half Queen
Henrythenavigator ex La Traviata - Cristoforo Colombo
Henrythenavigator ex Lotta Dancing
Henrythenavigator ex Mien
Henrythenavigator ex Totenic - Infanta Branca
Henrythenavigator ex User Cat
Henrythenavigator ex Versailles Treaty - George Vancouver (Navan 5.25)

Last edited:
Three have run, Cristoforo Colombo (second favourite for the Coventry), Pedro the Great (also entered for the Coventry) and Infanta Branca (likely to run in the Albany). Alfonso de Sousa (half-brother to Big Brown) is entered at Leopardstown next Thursday. That completes the four that AOB singled out as 'better than average'.

Three have run, Cristoforo Colombo (second favourite for the Coventry), Pedro the Great (also entered for the Coventry) and Infanta Branca (likely to run in the Albany). Alfonso de Sousa (half-brother to Big Brown) is entered at Leopardstown next Thursday. That completes the four that AOB singled out as 'better than average'.

I'm expecting OnTheBridle to text me at 10am if this beast is declared!

Pedro The Great is also entered, it's probably a little more likely that he will be declared. If so, I suspect he will improve a lot on his debut.

THEATRE, nice pedigree, easy winner of a slow run Maiden race, similar pedigree to Frankel, lets see how he progresses.

Loads of yap for Bolgers that's he's better than Dawn Approach etc. He'll ******* have to be!

Pedro 10/11. The stories that Wexford opera was beating dawn Approach at home obviously came from Walter Mitty...

Alfonso runs in the opener tomorrow. Seamie rides while Joesph is on the very slow George Vancover. Alfonso is currently 11.5 on Betfair. This has all the indgridents of a Mafia smash up.

Back