Betting on reality T.V shows...

• Thread starter Thread starter Marble
  • Start date Start date
Nah I didn't see it last year. I watched it when it began many moons ago. )The Peter Andre/ Jordan days), and havn't watched it for a few years until now.

Only watched it this year because my mum is fascinated by the psychology of it and really only watches it for that purpose.

She said he is coming across as boring, though what an extra two days of Eric is going to do to entertain anyone I don't know. I think we've seen it all now with him.

If there's a shock tonight I hope it is one of the females. As I say, I think your underestimating the amount of first time people that will ring up and vote for Haye if he reaches the final.

Nearly every person evicted has said they want him to win. A very likeable man and deserving winner imo. A lot of joe public votes will come in for him if he scrapes though.

Last edited:
Right Marb..i'm gonna put my theory about fanbase to the test

at this moment in time there is a Poll on digital Spy forum that gives the following results

The Final 3 who is your winner:

Ashley = 67.9%
David = 16.05%
Charlie = 16.05%

Ashley very clear choice..

she trades at just above evens on Betfair with Charlie at 4.6 & David at 3.15

I'm going for the Eastenders vote to swing this..even though i think Ashley has been a far better candidate..so i'm backing Charlie to win outright at 4.6

if i'm wrong then i'll know in future this angle is sh1te :lol:

Its the only reality show i have always watched Marb.

its hard to believe that Charlie traded at 1.6 last night to go

to be fair..David has been a far better candidiate than Charlie..so the eastenders vote has already kicked in last night

we will have to have a good look at this next year..i think there are some interesting angles that the betfair market gets completely wrong

Right Marb..i'm gonna put my theory about fanbase to the test

at this moment in time there is a Poll on digital Spy forum that gives the following results

The Final 3 who is your winner:

Ashley = 67.9%
David = 16.05%
Charlie = 16.05%

Ashley very clear choice..

she trades at just above evens on Betfair with Charlie at 4.6 & David at 3.15

I'm going for the Eastenders vote to swing this..even though i think Ashley has been a far better candidate..so i'm backing Charlie to win outright at 4.6

if i'm wrong then i'll know in future this angle is sh1te :lol:

:adore:

we are in a similar position to last year re a soap star thats not been too popular throughout the show...but is in the last 3

my thoughts are that Kian will win this...a boyband fanbase would be greater than a soapstars...

i personally think David has been superb..i thought he was a right stuffed shirt until i watched him on this..a great bloke..

but i think tonights eviction has a rick..if as last year ...fan base has anything to do with it..which at this stage i think it totally takes over.

so we have Lucy..large fan base..versus David..a very small fan base...whatever has happened throughout the show is now irrelevant

odds to go tonight

1.46 Lucy
3.4 David
10.5 Kian

David to go tonight looks a real value bet

i personally think David has been superb..i thought he was a right stuffed shirt until i watched him on this..a great bloke..

I've not being following the show. David who? Beckham, Ginola, Cameron?

we are in a similar position to last year re a soap star thats not been too popular throughout the show...but is in the last 3

my thoughts are that Kian will win this...a boyband fanbase would be greater than a soapstars...

but i think tonights eviction has a rick..if as last year ...fan base has anything to do with it..which at this stage i think it totally takes over.

so we have Lucy..large fan base..versus David..a very small fan base...whatever has happened throughout the show is now irrelevant

odds to go tonight

1.46 Lucy
3.4 David
10.5 Kian

David to go tonight looks a real value bet

Form doesn't work even on reality TV :lol:

you are right Harry

what does work out though is... that you can always rely on certain idiots to post gloatingly on this forum against certain people they love seeing get it wrong..but never ever post positively when that person is right...same people are always licking arse of other people ..but in reverse...never post against them when they are wrong ...but never fail to congratulate them when they are right.

thats twice in one day someone has done that in my direction..and to be fair i'm a little tired of it

i'll say again as i've said to other idiots like you..go on the "forum connections" thread and make similar posts to the above when owners horses lose and see how long before there are 20 posts against you saying how out of order it is.

you are the classic "no input" poster that offers bugger all to the forum but gets pleasure from rubbing certain people's noses in it when they have upset you..your beef with me is that i disagreed with you about form v info..ever since then you've been an arse with me.

Last edited:
EC1, I haven't paid any attention to IACGMOOH this year after seeing the line up, but I can see where you were coming from last night after yhe gf recorded the last 15 mins to see who was being booted out. I could have made a killing on Joey this year if I had played. I said the public will find his extremely dim witedness hilarious ebnough to vote him for most if not all trials, but no way on god's earth would they vote him to win. Wish I had followed my instincts. Final is a no bet between those two left, but as you say Kian's boyband fan base should be enough to take the title.

you are right Harry

what does work out though is... that you can always rely on certain idiots to post gloatingly on this forum against certain people they love seeing get it wrong..but never ever post positively when that person is right...same people are always licking arse of other people ..but in reverse...never post against them when they are wrong ...but never fail to congratulate them when they are right.

thats twice in one day someone has done that in my direction..and to be fair i'm a little tired of it

i'll say again as i've said to other idiots like you..go on the "forum connections" thread and make similar posts to the above when owners horses lose and see how long before there are 20 posts against you saying how out of order it is.

you are the classic "no input" poster that offers bugger all to the forum but gets pleasure from rubbing certain people's noses in it when they have upset you..your beef with me is that i disagreed with you about form v info..ever since then you've been an arse with me.

EC, read your post again and see all the abuse that you have directed at me, not for the first time either.
You need to calm the fcuk down as you might give yourself a heart attack.
Put me on ignore if it will prevent you from combusting and insulting ok??

And calling people idiots is very brave from behind a keyboard;)

The only TV show I`ve ever bet on was Meccas Miss World when we used to have our card marked two weeks before the programme. Only Mecca would offer odds on it of course but we had a lovely touch for about ten years.Cant understand why they stopped it

Anyone been watching Celebrity Big Brother? The market has been very up and down with Ollie being the only housemate who has always been towards the head of the market. There is a real feisty girl on their called Luisa who has been rowing with everyone but she's very entertaining and I've taken some 23 about her. Jim Davidson is the current favourite but he's starting to grate and I don't see him as the winner.

Back