Binocular retired

HF cannot be criticised for taking advantage of all those soft Irish Grade 1 hurdles - the Morgiana should be downgraded and the Hatton's Grace too IMO . Only the Irish Champion and the Punchestown races should be G1 .

Do you not think it would be a bit strange to start downgrading the Irish pattern races in the year when Irish stables won 14 races at the Cheltenham Festival, including six of the Grade 1s?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ardross
HF cannot be criticised for taking advantage of all those soft Irish Grade 1 hurdles - the Morgiana should be downgraded and the Hatton's Grace too IMO . Only the Irish Champion and the Punchestown races should be G1 .

Retrospectively i hope

That would be a laugh

It's a good thing we have such races as the Grade 1 Fighting Fifth to keep the general standard up

2nd Cockney Sparrow

3rd Grumeti

Binocular....they should do montage to him on C4 later. I propose they play 'the drugs don't work' in the background.

Binocular wishes you the same. In the sub-par category he feels he shares a kinship as an overachiever ;)

First post in months, Flash, and it's just to give me cheek?

You can clear-off back to wherever you've been hiding (Keeping vigil in Denman's box - NAP).

:D

First post in months, Flash, and it's just to give me cheek?

You can clear-off back to wherever you've been hiding (Keeping vigil in Denman's box - NAP).

:D

In the words of the young Albert Einstein... ‘up until now, everything has been satisfactory’.

Back