Board Rules

Originally posted by Phil Waters@Mar 16 2006, 07:55 AM
I know I'm hated by some on here (with no real justification), but I feel this forum has become seriously unfriendly.

That's why I very rarely post nowadays.
I see no-one else has asked Phil to re-think his lack of appearances on here. Knowledgeable and funny....it`ll be a shame if he leaves permanently.

Originally posted by Euronymous+Mar 17 2006, 04:14 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Euronymous @ Mar 17 2006, 04:14 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Phil Waters@Mar 16 2006, 07:55 AM
I know I'm hated by some on here (with no real justification), but I feel this forum has become seriously unfriendly.

That's why I very rarely post nowadays.
I see no-one else has asked Phil to re-think his lack of appearances on here. Knowledgeable and funny....it`ll be a shame if he leaves permanently. [/b][/quote]
I'll second that :)

Does anyone on here actively hate other members? Seems a waste of energy to me if they do and extremely sad!

Personally, I don't want to see anyone leaving - as long as they post within the board parameters, it's all grist to the mill, so I hope Phil doesn't leave completely either!

Kathy, you've just reminded me about the C4 gardening forum back when they suspended the C4 racing forum...............

and whatever happened to PP - Punters Pal ?
Lovely bloke ........... He nursed me through saving my pc from some nasty Trojan Horse/ backpassage worm thingy back then :blink:

Lesley - please post more - you're so knowledgeable and a damn good tipster, too! Would love to hear from you much more often.

Thanks Ardy, but regrettably the boob job and urgently needed face lift will have to wait a while longer ...............

However, at least a couple of 'reasonable' ante-post punts in Detroit City and War Of Attrition, managed to stave off the vital organ donation :what:

PS Please don't tell HT about the elective 'surgery' B)

Dear, dear Jon..............
Your last statement will presently have the majority of my remaining account traders simply wetting their knickers :confused: :(

I'm only a very rare visitor here, being attached to a "family forum" elsewhere, but would like to continue membership here too.

I don't know what has prompted the discussions regarding abusive posts, etc., but still..... The site I usually post on doesn't tolerate rudery, but it does attract a lot less posts and people there have sometimes speculated that if the slagging quotient was allowed to rise, more people would come on board....

Keep it friendly would always be my own preference :D

Wonder what a Family Forum is ?
If the family is big enough I reakon there would be more chance of abuse, familiarity and all that ;)

Hi, please don't delete me, I am new to the site and enjoy browsing. With this post -- stayin' alive

Greetings and welcome, Poliver - good to see your name's an anagram of POLVIER, from LITTLE POLVIER - you must like horse-racing! Any special interests to tell us about?

hi please don't delete me i like to browse the forum its just you all have more racing knowledge than myself that i hardly ever post but its the site i look at for racing tips etc have read the rules ok to me

Originally posted by BrianH@Mar 19 2006, 06:10 PM
Please don't delete me - though I was nearly deleted on Black Wednesday during the punters' bloodbath.
Didn`t you have 8/1 on Brave Inca?

Back