Board Rules

That was Tuesday ! All probably gone on Black Wednesday . Only Sky's The Limit saved me from wipeout of my limited bank for the day.

The Champion Hurdle was indeed Tuesday. I won on three days but was a loser at the meeting. Without Wednesday I'd have won a tidy sum.

I did take great delight though in backing ten plus Irish winners with one of our crowd who loves to play bookmaker.

Originally posted by Ardross@Mar 19 2006, 10:47 PM
That was Tuesday ! All probably gone on Black Wednesday . Only Sky's The Limit saved me from wipeout of my limited bank for the day.
Ah someone else with a losing bet on the Sun Alliance Hurdle :(

Love logging in every now and again, don't get a lot of chance though - cricket coaching seems to have become a year round every other night hobby.

THe ECB also seem intent on increasing the 'T&C's of junior cricket by the month.

Would wish to remain a member.

Would anyone mind if I stickied this? It seems that the recent flush of newbies don't see it, especially the part about the 'Warning Bar'. (No, sorry - it's not another alcoholic amenity named after a racehorse, folks!)

Amazing the calm now on here(I really do think it was mostly caused by an ex mod and a nameless few members or was he just one) or is it the lull before the storm????? :laughing:

Back