Boylesports Gold Cup

Can also see him going off 6/4 will be a weak renewal lot of the big guns will avoid this race 7-2 with Boylesports was too generous now 3-1 still too generous. Only danger Silverburn if you want to cover yourself with a saver.

Agree Euro.

I will be laying him on the day hoping Arial is right that he will be 6/4. Annoyed to see no Classic Fiddle was really impressed by her at Newbury.

IC beat frig all in the Paddy Power. I think people will get carried away over betting him for this.

Hardly think Barbers Shop is frig all Euronymous.

Think you may have misjudged IC ability he is gonna be an extremely high class chaser IMO but your entitled to yours.

Just checked an as predicted price is starting to collapse only wont be laying off.

Three Mirrors could run a big race now the Murphy horses are starting to hit form.He runs off the same mark as LTO 7 gets a huge pull with IC for a 20l beating.

Agree with you ItalianStallion - was very impressive at Ascot and has already proved he jumps round the course and handles the track. Was hoping for 8/1 but seeing the price he is with the bookmakers makes me want to back him even more.

Only one doubt for me in that I've not heard Henderson say he's a certain runner as yet?

Ruby Walsh riding Silverburn?

RW hopes to be back riding @ Cheltenham at the weekend, anyone fancy Silverburn?

RUBY WALSH visits Turf Club chief medical officer Dr Adrian McGoldrick on Wednesday hoping to be cleared to resume race riding at Cheltenham at the weekend

Walsh, who had his spleen removed following a fall at Cheltenham on November 15, said on Tuesday: " I will know tomorrow whether I will be back in action on Friday or Saturday. I'm feeling good and rode out for the first time since my operation this morning, for my dad."

Celestial Halo in the Boylesports.com International Hurdle and Silverburn in the Boylesports.com Gold Cup will be among Walsh's mounts at Cheltenham on Saturday, if he is cleared to ride.

I fancy My Petra in this.

NICKY HENDERSON'S mare My Petra is likely to take her chance in the Boylesports.com Gold Cup on Saturday, though the trainer has reiterated his concern over the prospect of soft ground at Cheltenham.

A top priced 11-1 with Coral, following an impressive win at Ascot last time when she was returned to chasing following a success over hurdles.

Henderson said: "We'll probably let My Petra run in the big race, rather than taking up an entry in the two-miler there. They've promised me that the ground will dry up!

"I think she has probably improved as she looked very good when winning at Ascot. That was over two miles three furlongs, so stamina should not be an issue. It's a competitive race but maybe not as a good a race as it was in the old days

Ariel are u Nigel T D????:p

:lol::lol::lol:

No just homework mate. Lots of internet and numerous calls pestering people for info.

Try to concentrate on 1 or 2 stables each season find it easier to gain and retain the knowledge rather than trying to concentrate on all of them and then shoot when its time to pull the trigger.

I will be backing Yes Sir. Not the most reliable, but has a couple of lines of form that would indicate he could be up to this if his jumping holds out. Granted you have to look quite hard.

never a fan of silverburn but before blunder thought he was going welll enough to trouble imperial commander in paddy power.add to the equation the reverse in weights and silverburns the one for me at the prices.

I may not be betting - but could not have Silverburn. He just does not seem to want to win. Does not have the same bolshy attitude of Denman at all. Or at least has it, but not in the same way! So often loses concentration during a race as if bored with the whole thing.

Imperial Commander is so highly thought of it would be nice for them to come good after all the faith in the horse and he is a monster at home.

Back