Brave Inca Wins Again

Cantoris

At the Start
Brave Inca won his second "racehorse to riding horse" class yesterday at the RDS.

Class 30: Racehorse to Riding Horse
[FONT=Palatino Linotype,Palatino][FONT=Palatino Linotype,Palatino]1st: 238, Brave Inca, Colm Murphy, Ballinadrummin,, Killena, Gorey, Co Wexford
2nd: 237, Mansony, Micheal Mulholland, Dereens, Naas, Co. Kildare
3rd: 241, Accordion Etoile, The Banjo Syndicate, c/o Mary Doyle, Suirview Stables, Glenbane, Hollycross, Thurles
4th: 236, Harchibald, Noel Meade, c/o Johhny Hurley, Woodlands, Jamesbrook, Midleton
5th: 230, No Discount (IRE), Edward Cawley, c/o Suzy Barkley, Strawhill, Donaghcloney, Craigavon, Co. Armagh
6th: 231, Ansar, Mrs K Devlin, c/o Roefield House, Monasterevin, Co. Kildare
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

Attachments

• Brave Inca RDS 2011.jpg
    Brave Inca RDS 2011.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 35
Congratulations to all, he looks really well.

You should get him to enter one of those best dressed competitions. He's such a habitual winner, he'd probably come home with a nice voucher for make-up and a new wardrobe.

Very nice. Is Colm keeping him at home, then, Cantoris? I see he's down as the keeper or owner. And the lady riding him?

Very nice. Is Colm keeping him at home, then, Cantoris? I see he's down as the keeper or owner. And the lady riding him?

Colm wanted to keep him when he retired. Better than sending him to somewhere like the Irish National Stud (Vintage Crop/Danoli esque) or Irish Horse Welfare Trust (Moscow Flyer). He goes into training for the RDS and will be kept on the go with the other horses until the Spring when he'll be let off again for a few months. He enjoys it. The lady rider is Louise Walsh, Colm's girlfriend. She was due to ride him last year but he was lame the day before. Louise took over from Kirsteen Reid who rode him in 2009.

Congratulations to all, he looks really well.

You should get him to enter one of those best dressed competitions. He's such a habitual winner, he'd probably come home with a nice voucher for make-up and a new wardrobe.

He's opened a shop in Gorey!! Don't suppose he'll end up opening a hotel, like Red Rum did!!

Really lovely to see him. I have done a couple with my horse - the first was a disaster - he kept looking for the starting stalls and was a complete prat. This year I tried again and he was much better. Ex-jockey (and susequent show hunter producer for John Dunlop), Guy Landau, was judging and pulled my horse in 5th. Then he rode them all! Normally retarded racehorses aren't riddenand I was dreading it but Guy rides beautifully and they all went superbly for him. He really liked my lad and put him up to 3rd so I was thrilled. I really ought to do more shows if I get the time. It is so nice to see them well supported and by so many well-known ex-racers, too.

Oh; he who rode my old favourite Lean Ar Aghaidh. Interesting to hear what he's doing now.

Back