Calling Galileo.....

Grasshopper

Senior Jockey
Apologies for the subject matter in this post, as it's probably not very appropriate putting it here, but my membership over at TRF has been deleted (for the second effing time) following the site upgrade, and no-one has responded to my e-mail on the subject as yet.

I don't suppose there's any chance of you, or one of the other TRFers who lurk here (you know who you are ;), posting something up 'over there' to see if Corm's attention can't be brought to his Inbox?

All help gratefully received.

And apologies again for the heresy. :P :)

Knew I could rely on you Col. :)

Also thanks to Martin for putting up a post, and Gareth for shifting this into a less offensive forum.

Who knows - maybe I've been deleted on purpose!

No probs Gal....................a certain Mr Philips is playing point-man for me at the moment.

You know the craic........always send the Welsh in first! :D

Dunno why forums get so precious about other forums being mentioned on their site, tbh. Nearly every fecker on horse-racing forums either is, or has been, a member at multiple gaffs.............until they get pinged apparently.

"You know the craic........always send the Welsh in first!"

.....................or the Irish, Scots, Aussies, Kiwis or those fellas with those sharp knives, can't remember what the knives or the fellas are called! :shy:

Originally posted by Colin Phillips@Jul 3 2007, 07:41 AM
".................. or those fellas with those sharp knives, can't remember what the knives or the fellas are called! :shy:
Zulus? Fousands of 'em??

:D

Originally posted by cricketfan@Jul 3 2007, 07:43 AM
Not the "Ten thousand Watusi warriors armed to the teeth with kiwi fruit and guava halves" ?
Don't forget the sharpened Mango, Field Marshall Haig would have been done for

Originally posted by Grasshopper@Jul 3 2007, 07:36 AM
No probs Gal....................a certain Mr Philips is playing point-man for me at the moment.

You know the craic........always send the Welsh in first! :D

Dunno why forums get so precious about other forums being mentioned on their site, tbh. Nearly every fecker on horse-racing forums either is, or has been, a member at multiple gaffs.............until they get pinged apparently.
As far as I know it's only TRF who bans people for mentioning other forums, FFS talkinghorses is actually included in the autocensor over there (or was anyway).

I've never had a problem with it, and Ted doesn't seem to mind either, advertising is a no go, but I've certainly got no problem with forums being mentioned on here

Originally posted by dvds2000@Jul 3 2007, 10:21 AM

As far as I know it's only TRF who bans people for mentioning other forums, FFS talkinghorses is actually included in the autocensor over there (or was anyway).
I agree it's all a bit unnecessary, dvds2000 - seems a bit para to me.

are you the grasshopper who years ago used to give good all weather tips out on another board? Can't even remember which one now, possibly BOTB or Direct racing maybe?

Originally posted by dvds2000@Jul 3 2007, 11:12 AM
are you the grasshopper who years ago used to give good all weather tips out on another board?
Absolutely, fundamentally, indupitably NOT, dvds2000.

I wouldn't give All-Weather racing the fart from my ass to cool its soup.

I trust this clarifies my position. :)

If he likes his AW racing, this imposter 'Grasshopper' of yours is clearly an even bigger arse than I am (hard to believe, I know).

All Weather racing.......................I mean............fer fecks sakes...................

Back